What's new

rtaveras423

Student
Reaction score
Hey guys n gals, recently installed my multi on a working SFAlpha B board. Tested and was working fine, went to install multikart and getting the jailbars. I followed the troubleshooting instructions; ran both troubleshooting files, cleaned all pins and headers, removed and reseated everything multiple times. It flashes all games perfectly, and audio is working great. Just getting the video problems. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_0190.jpg
    IMG_0190.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0191.jpg
    IMG_0191.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0192.jpg
    IMG_0192.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0193.jpg
    IMG_0193.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0194.jpg
    IMG_0194.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 94
Also used a multi-meter to test continuity and everything is good on the pins. Got an infinikey coming in tomorrow, gonna test it with the original chips and see if video is fine with the original game. At a lost really.

Here it is on Xmen vs SF. Kit is working as it's loading the games. Just can't fix this video issue no matter how many times I seat and re-seat the boards.

Attachments

• IMG_0195.jpg
    IMG_0195.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 91
Video
Here’s a video of the working b- board after installing Infinikey. I’m guessing it has to be my multikit that is malfunctioning. Any info about where I can get it fixed would be greatly appreciated.

Video
Here's a video of the Multi-Kit re-installed on working B board. Ran the memory check in game as shown and everything came back ok. Also sound working great as well.
Would also like to note that the board is a Rev 4 with a E PAL, if that makes any difference.

Last edited:
Back