What's new
Nice! Will these fit a regular VSHG @alberto1225
Northside of the panel is different. VSHG has a Button box underneath for PS, SELECT, L2, R2. Now that Alberto has the panel dimensions and layout he could most likely modify the panel to accommodate VSHG.

I have plans to add a no cut mod Brook UFB into a VSHG. Sharing soon.

Hmm, sorry to bump the post, but are you still making panels for this stick @alberto1225 ?

Would be keen on something custom (specifically adding a row of buttons (24mm) at the top for directions and an up button under 1K button (24mm)). Might have to shift the face buttons slightly higher to accomodate the Up button too.

I've got a couple of top plates in the works with @alberto1225 just now. not seen anything past my initial ideas yet but I know he's been mega busy and there's no real rush for them. I'm looking at 1 for the Astro City Mini stick and 1 for the SVSHG. I've not heard anything otherwise so I'd assume they're still an option.

Hmm, sorry to bump the post, but are you still making panels for this stick @alberto1225 ?

Would be keen on something custom (specifically adding a row of buttons (24mm) at the top for directions and an up button under 1K button (24mm)). Might have to shift the face buttons slightly higher to accomodate the Up button too.
Do you have a concept of this that you can draw out? Will def help.

The challenge with adding additional 24mm buttons on the top row where “Coin” and “Start” are located has limited space within the chassis cavity.

Perhaps I’m not understanding unless you’re considering doing a hit box style, that is def possible.

I've got a couple of top plates in the works with @alberto1225 just now. not seen anything past my initial ideas yet but I know he's been mega busy and there's no real rush for them. I'm looking at 1 for the Astro City Mini stick and 1 for the SVSHG. I've not heard anything otherwise so I'd assume they're still an option.
It’s going to take a while. Long game for sure. This initial project took over a year just on our schedules developing measurements that could work.

Now that Alberto has the measurements he’ll come through for sure. Trust. Ping for an update.

It’s going to take a while. Long game for sure. This initial project took over a year just on our schedules developing measurements that could work.

Now that Alberto has the measurements he’ll come through for sure. Trust. Ping for an update.
we're in semi frequent contact so I'm not worried. thankfully a bit of radio silence had given me time to mull some things over for the AC plate so I was able to change the design.

I'm now looking at a white "AES style" for the Astro City stick and a more trad black AES style for the VSHG. I'm not bothered about the mods needed to the VSHG to make this work as I picked one up for £20 from Yahoo. Was BNIB as well, which shocked me more when it turned up.

Attachments

• AES - White.PNG
    AES - White.PNG
    92.4 KB · Views: 55
  • AES.png
    AES.png
    67.8 KB · Views: 53
Back