What's new
For Sale

vaanen

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi, i'm looking for a working good condition Neo Geo arcade cabinet

I'm looking for anything that look remotely like one of these machines (it can be 4 slot, 2 slot, 1 slot, whatever)

y4szdfn.jpg

If anyone has one for sale, i'm really, really interested. Have the money right now, ready to buy this baby

Last edited:
All of those are pretty easy to come by around here, with the exception of the MVS-2 MINI.
I've only seen one for sale ever, and it was (IMO) overpriced for what it was (13" CRT based cab).

I can't find any but i'm very new to these stuff so that may be why... I wanted to buy one for christmas

christmas which year? it might be a while is all im saying

So what your location? If you are close we can work something out.

I live in France so it's pretty far away... I can take shipping fees though

Those will be some nightmare fees you gonna deal with.

damn... i know shipping fees are OK between european countries like UK for this kind of things, but i don't know for US.

well, too bad...

If you really live in France give up on owning a Big Red (that's an American cab anyway) and import you a Super Neo Candy!
101040784_77fa0befbf_o.jpg

Wow what the hell is this beauty ?? i'm in love <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 I still love the UK one the most (the green one, lordsvale) but jesus christ this is sweet !! better than the red one i think !!

Well you convinced me, i added it in the main post ! You know where i can find one ?

Last edited:
Maybe try RKLOK? I am on their mailing list and they seem to have a rotating list of candy cabinets all priced in Euro.

I haven't bought anything from their store because I imagine the shipping would be a nightmare to Canada but I did order a pcb board off them from ebay way back.

http://www.rklok.com/

Back