What's new
I have a question. When this comes out, am I able to buy it with Dark Knight Edition of the ST-V at saveyourgames? or should I place an order seperately?

I guess you should put me in for one too. I feel it would be silly to have the Dark Knight Multi, and not be able to enjoy the game it intends to fulfill.

still on the fence as i have the original STV multi ;

really depends on the final price for me ...

Subscribing to see updates. I may bite once the price is announced.

Put me down for one.

Am I too late to get on the list? I just got a ST-V cabinet yesterday and just ordered a new multi board.

Last edited:
Hey guys.

I have figured up costs and looked to source parts in a way that I could provide these repros at as low of a cost to you guys. Assembling these myself is also saving you guys some cash.

The price for these repros is $250.

I will begin taking pre-orders on tomorrow (Tuesday). Instead of random people sending me money I will ask for each person to send me a PM to get payment instructions. I expect to start shipping within 6 weeks. I will deliver in the order of received payment.

I will be posting a video of the repro working soon as well as pictures showing original and repro next to each other for those on the fence.

I will post here tomorrow when I am ready to accept pre-orders. Then you can begin contacting me.

I will take payment just for the $250 price of the repro. I will settle up shipping money and any potential add-ons right before shipping.

When I say add-ons it's because the sound pcb requires its own power. A potential add-on could be a jamma fingerboard adapter that will power the sound pcb but we could also use that same fingerboard to provide mono sound to jamma from the sound board. Though honestly the stereo is the magic.

Maybe some members such as @everten or @Lemony Vengeance would like to offer some solutions to help people power their pcb or get the best sound from their cabinets. Most cabinets aren't wired for stereo and I'm sure other members would appreciate their experience.

Stay tuned for my post tomorrow. Thanks guys!!!

Hey guys.

I have figured up costs and looked to source parts in a way that I could provide these repros at as low of a cost to you guys. Assembling these myself is also saving you guys some cash.

The price for these repros is $250.

I will begin taking pre-orders on tomorrow (Tuesday). Instead of random people sending me money I will ask for each person to send me a PM to get payment instructions. I expect to start shipping within 6 weeks. I will deliver in the order of received payment.

I will be posting a video of the repro working soon as well as pictures showing original and repro next to each other for those on the fence.

I will post here tomorrow when I am ready to accept pre-orders. Then you can begin contacting me.

I will take payment just for the $250 price of the repro. I will settle up shipping money and any potential add-ons right before shipping.

When I say add-ons it's because the sound pcb requires its own power. A potential add-on could be a jamma fingerboard adapter that will power the sound pcb but we could also use that same fingerboard to provide mono sound to jamma from the sound board. Though honestly the stereo is the magic.

Maybe some members such as @everten or @Lemony Vengeance would like to offer some solutions to help people power their pcb or get the best sound from their cabinets. Most cabinets aren't wired for stereo and I'm sure other members would appreciate their experience.

Stay tuned for my post tomorrow. Thanks guys!!!
Great! It's finally happening!

Back