What's new

Mitsurugi-w

Arcade Admini-Moderator
Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
PRE-ORDERS ARE CURRENTLY ACTIVE! PRICE IS $250 PER REPRO. NO GUARANTEES OF A SECOND RUN. PM ME TO SECURE YOUR PRE-ORDER. DELIVERY IS EXPECTED 6 WEEKS AFTER PRE-ORDER WINDOW CLOSES.

comparison.jpg

View: https://youtu.be/aa4Uxv6CQvc?si=ervEQVQzMv8Vk8_i

Hey everyone. This is a thread to express interest in purchasing our reproduction of the Batman Forever Sound PCB. The newer Dark Knight Edition of the ST-V multi was designed to eventually work with these repros.

The final major hurdle has been jumped. After hiring a professional firm to reverse the Mach111 on the pcb (and they failed) we managed to reverse it in-house by the one and only Apocalypse and recreated our own new working chips :)

These sound pcbs are 95%+ exact replicas of the original and can even be used to replace failing originals. Besides Batman Forever this sound pcb can also be used for NBA Jam Extreme.

Currently I do not know the final price. It won't be cheap but I'll do everything I can to keep it affordable. So please, express interest assuming it's affordable and if you need to drop later then so be it.

I'll add pictures of the repro and a video of it working with the multi soon.

Please express interest below.

Wait list:

Dragonkz
Technicalmonkey
Dvseb
VJP
Roch
imbord3rlin3
Plasticfactory
Izen6
Ekorz
Scarletspeestr
Glstar (1 or 2)
Kavas
TwistedSymphony
Opooly
Opt2not
Sugar4salt

Pre-order paid list:

Opt2not -- shipped
Derick2k -- shipped
Brandon.arnold -- shipped
Mathewbeal -- shipped
Plasticfactory -- shipped
Bodgit -- shipped
Ekorz -- shipped
Lonewolf24 -- shipped
TwistedSymphony -- shipped
Clintkolodziej -- shipped
Dvseb -- shipped
Danringer -- shipped
Imbord3lin3 -- shipped
Mbandala -- shipped
Raffy92
Moose_pete
Izen6
VJP
Chrisapple
Scarletspeedstr
Dragonkz
Technicalmonkey
Orakelschaf
Only68s
Narf
Kysnow
HardAzRockz
Misato93
Bigtime
Rogersta

Wait list ( full price)

Pitou
Rankil
Battlesmurf

Last edited:
I’d grab one.

Would the audio out be routed via the STV multi or does it need speakers connected to the repro sound multi like the original did?

Thanks

It is currently just like the original though we are exploring ways to add line-out and RCA plugs in one way or another.

Back