What's new
For Sale
Awesome shit!!

I wish I could make more but the guy that I bought the blanks from is out and he won't respond to my offers to pay for a batch to be made and send him a bunch for free. I want an SMD version so I can make it much smaller to fit in smaller enclosures.

Might just have to route it myself somehow. :(

Awesome shit!!

I wish I could make more but the guy that I bought the blanks from is out and he won't respond to my offers to pay for a batch to be made and send him a bunch for free. I want an SMD version so I can make it much smaller to fit in smaller enclosures.

Might just have to route it myself somehow. :(
Do it. Need to get 1 or 2 of these.

Last edited:
Bringing this one back up to the top. I just spent way too long trying to nail down an audio problem on a galaga and wished I had a good audio probe to help. Any thought to making a run of these?

The guy wont respond to my PMs anymore so I would need to design my own PCB. :(

Design a small pcb that can be used to build them. :)

That would end in tragedy. The only audio heard would be the sound of me cursing!

@Apocalypse was designing one for me so that I could build him one but then he bought off-the-shelf parts from ebay to cobble one together himself. He is very frugal. LOL.

I think we should have arcade-projects.com audio probes on sale. Maybe @Frank_fjs can help with pcb design and @twistedsymphony can design a case/shell for it?? I’m willing to help fund such a project, an audio probe should be in every arcader’s tool kit.

Straight forward enough.

@Mitsurugi-w, is there a specific size you want / need the PCB to be?

If sticking with the 9V battery, perhaps I'll use a PCB mount battery holder.

Not sure how to handle the probe. What's the preferred type of connector for it? Ideally perhaps something compatible with a pre-fabricated lead?

Maybe something similar to multimeter test leads can be used??

View attachment 18685

Also, there might be a premise case that can be used that has a 9v battery etc..

Excited to see these get made :)

Back