What's new
Want To Buy
Just by judging from the start and end times.

Were you watching that auction?

Just by judging from the start and end times.

Were you watching that auction?
sort of... I caught it last night, put a low ball snipe in and planned to increase it in the morning once I saw what the price was like near auction end. Then I over slept an caught it with only 1 minute, left. tried to put in a higher bid and was too late :(

so it did seem to end right when it was supposed to.

based on the end price there was only 1 other bidder as my snipe was at 26600 so 27100 would have been the next bid increment.

Removed a bunch of found items.

Top of my Want list right now is Ghox and Raiden Fighters Jet

BUMP! it's been over a month since I found something on my wanted list... sad

I wouldn't have thought Raiden Fighters Jet would be that hard to find. There you go.

There is an extremely overpriced one on eBay, but you did say "at any price"

rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpr…Fulk%2Fitm%2F113794794375
I did say "most" of them I couldn't find at any price :P

Though aside from overprice eBay listings the only SPI RFJ I've found was here on the forums but for some reason shipping was going to run nearly as much as the cost of the board :-/

I just sourced a Raiden DX earlier this week which make RFJ the only Raiden game not in my collection!

Doesn't Ghox appear on YAJ occasionally? Is it because you also need the spinners?
I actually have 4 spinners now, 2 of which are NOS... in the last year I have yet to see a board pop up on YAJ :(

who would have thought that the spinners would be easier to find than the board!

any progress with PGM2 puzzle games ? wondering if it ever possible to find one of these

Oh man, that’s good old samurai the flipper, that’s means that board is being sold at one of the Japan retailers for around $150-200.

Back