What's new
Want To Buy
Removed a lot of found items from the top post..

added a bunch of new wanted items to the top post.

I have a fully working SEGA Flash Beats sitting in my garage. Too bad the thing weighs a ton and would be a small fortune to ship.

Oh wow, never seen that before. Looks really cool!

I have a fully working SEGA Flash Beats sitting in my garage. Too bad the thing weighs a ton and would be a small fortune to ship
they seem to be popping up all over the place recently. One sold in CA recently for a grand, and I let it go to someone else who I knew was looking for one because of the whole shipping cost. Then no less than a week later 2 more popped up in Maryland, they were asking $2500 per but quickly dropped a grand off the price. I think one sold and the other is still available.

Last edited:
They're all pretty much from the same batch. If you really actually want one, get it when you can, not when you feel like it :>

it's not so much a "when I feel like it" just that the timing is terrible and I'm also terrified of the thing getting cracked up or worse during shipping, the thing is like a giant plastic bubble.

it's not so much a "when I feel like it" just that the timing is terrible and I'm also terrified of the thing getting cracked up or worse during shipping, the thing is like a giant plastic bubble.
Chexx Hockey and those get shipped and are fairly easily cracked. I'm sure any blanket wrap service should be able to get it to you undamaged. Despite their cost, I've always used STI and never wrapped or boxed anything, just rolled it on the truck and they toss a blanket on top. Never had anything damaged yet *knocks on wood*.

Also, I looked these up this morning. SO COOL.

Despite their cost, I've always used STI and never wrapped or boxed anything, just rolled it on the truck and they toss a blanket on top. Never had anything damaged yet
contrary to that I've had 4 shipments from STi and all 4 suffered minor damage in shipping. mostly stuff like dents in the metal or them mangling one of the casters, but also proof that they'd treat it rough enough to damage the plastic on something like a Flash Beats.

Sorry to hear your experiences were awful T_T.

I'm not sure who else you'd use unless maybe the seller were willing to crate and drop it off at a Grainger facility and you pick it up at one near to you.

Flash Beats is SCARY shit to move, I took one cross-country and back, not a comfortable feeling. Now that I think about it yeah I'm not sure how I'd even go about putting that thing into someone else's hands and trusting it to get there safely

Go By RC (RC de Go) control Panel kit x2 (with the holster and mounting bracket
This game is really fun. I’ve never seen the control panel with holster. I couldn’t find an image in google search either. Do you have image of what it looks like?

I’ve never seen the control panel with holster. I couldn’t find an image in google search either. Do you have image of what it looks like?
I don't think it has a panel, but rather it's designed to be attached to an existing panel using the joystick or button holes

rc-de-go-controller.jpg

you can see it's got a plate that mounts like a joystick and provides a grommet for the remote harness. I believe the holster mounts in a similar fashion.

I was thinking about this a while back and this might be a neat way to play racing games in general, I mean the remote has analog steering brake and accel, might be fun to try.

Flash Beats is SCARY shit to move, I took one cross-country and back, not a comfortable feeling. Now that I think about it yeah I'm not sure how I'd even go about putting that thing into someone else's hands and trusting it to get there safely
I had it delivered. It's on wheels so not difficult to move around the garage. It was delivered in a box truck with a tommy lift. As long as it's secured against the wall with straps and there's nothing around it to fall on it, I don't see how much could happen.

thanks. I saw that but Last time I bought something from him though shipping was like $60. That's in the range of what I'm willing to pay but Im undecided if I want to pay that without a main board to go with it.

Reactions: nem
Added Soul Calibur (B or C version) to my list... this should be an easy one to find right?

Back