What's new
Want To Buy
damn it doesn't even include a main board... -_-

I'm holding out for a single PCB version anyway :P

Oh man, that’s good old samurai the flipper, that’s means that board is being sold at one of the Japan retailers for around $150-200.
hi : derick

We could split the sale half each. Chop chop, samurai style. ;)
Now seriously i did see a full pcb a while back for $300 us not the cart version. Is that semi affordable or still too expensive?
What i want to know if anyone has actually played and enjoyed any quirky games like this and like ninja clowns by strada for example?

regards
euphoria
:)

@djsheep has a PuRiLuRa and I can tell you it's a great game. Definitely quirky but very charming.

If it wasn't so expensive and ridiculously hard to get I'd definitely have it in my own collection

bumping again... looks like I haven't found a single wanted item on this list since the pandemic began :-/

I have some Paca Paca Passion stuff with custom Alberto panel for my Cyberlead I might get rid of soon if you are interested?

I have some Paca Paca Passion stuff with custom Alberto panel for my Cyberlead I might get rid of soon if you are interested?
I own all 3 game boards and a Panel. Is that still on one of my wanted lists somewhere?

Sir, i've seen listed a Brezzasoft Crystal System with Case ... with 180$ USD (i don't know if is still available)

Suddenly I learn of the existence of another G-Net card :D Will keep an eye out for you @twistedsymphony !
The Crazy part is I've seen 3 control panels for that game come up for sale on YAJ, never seen the card or a mobo set.

Great price on that Brezzasoft. I’ve also been searching for like 2 years.

Back