What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got my ROMs listed now but artwork is being a bitch to config, you think it would be easy but oh no

I've got my ROMs listed now but artwork is being a bitch to config, you think it would be easy but oh no

Well if you have followed the guide I linked and still have issues let me know in the other thread. Not sure why this thread is still active.

Yatagarasu seems to work on my setup, try unchecking gpu scaling in the Nvidia graphics setting,

Hi all

Does anyone have access to the modified sources for the JVS and FASTIO mapping programs that were used to compile the various fastio.exe files from the multi?
We are in the process of adding a heaps of stuff to the multi etc and it would be good to be able to see the code for all of the key combos etc that were used to keep things consistent

Hi all

Does anyone have access to the modified sources for the JVS and FASTIO mapping programs that were used to compile the various fastio.exe files from the multi?
We are in the process of adding a heaps of stuff to the multi etc and it would be good to be able to see the code for all of the key combos etc that were used to keep things consistent
I still have a couple of images. I think they are in the system files I will dig them out

Here is a fix for the NXL theme so Platform Titles and Game Numbers don't overlap
1653197586379.png

Attachments

• Extract To E Drive.zip
    90.1 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
can some body send me the discord info please as the link does not work anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back