What's new
For Sale
Hi!

Would it be possible to get an Astro City additional button harness (for the cabinet/PCB side) but without anything terminated on the other end? I plan to put an unusual connector on the other side and it feels like a shame to order one of your CPS connectors just to cut it off.

Not needed now, but what about 2nd player looms for noir and Lindbergh ?

Oh damn you should have told me it was for an Exboard, I have those connectors and would have built both sides. I was assuming you were going to screw terminals or something!

Heh, sure, but then what would I do with my own handful of those connectors!

Nesica card reader power cables now available

nesica.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/234748575701

Wow cool! you’re Arcade Signal!? I’ve bought some gear from you. good stuff!

Reactions: dos
A lot of you know my work already but I figured I'd make an "official" thread here. I build harnesses for most arcade uses, particularly for Japanese cab and supergun users. You can check out my eBay listings here for a general idea: https://www.ebay.com/sch/arcade_signal/m.html

Every connector type out there has its own tool designed by the manufacturer to crimp that particular contact with repeatable results. I use only these official tools for the contact crimping, and these are checked for correct calibration. It's more work and more money spent, but I think if you're paying for a part, it shouldn't be built with the same amateur "universal" tools you can use to build it yourself. The result will look and perform factory made.

lcVtNrR.jpg
Came here to say that this collection of crimp tools is absolutely stunning - across the photos there is probably somewhere between $2,000 and $5,000 worth of gear. That's some extreme commitment to the art of perfection. Respect good sir, respect!

RGBS cables for Toshiba chassis VGA connector:

PF.jpg

I'm taking a break for all of December and a good part of January as I'm relocating to Wichita, KS for work and have to set up both my new place and my day job stuff. If you need something, hit me up around mid January and I should be back in action.

Back