What's new
Want To Buy

twistedsymphony

Enlightened
Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
This might seem like a weird ask but I want to buy 2x Mahjong Harnesses.

basically these will have a JAMMA finger board on one end and an edge connector pinned for mahjong with a longer sub-harness for connecting to a mahjong control panel.

looks like this:

killercabs-com-arcade-gaming-forum-jamma-to-mahjong-5317246-4.jpg

I've been meaning to make some myself but I figure some of you probably bought cabs with a legit mahjong harness already in it and have no use for it. let me throw you a few buck for it :)

I need at least 2, will buy a 3rd if the price/condition is right.

no one has one of these?

I could have sworn I've seen more than a few with these harnesses getting replaced in restoration threads here... are you all closet mahjong fans or are you just trashing this stuff?

Last edited:
I have the entire sub board complete with mechanized prize feeder and board.

Who knows maybe you can get lucky and win an "Erotic Lotion" for you and your wife. it's only 30 years old. it might still do the trick..

All prizes are unopened except for the watch and Erotic Lotion.

I don't know what game that is but it looks more like a gambling setup than a mahjong setup.

basically a PCB with a "MAJAN" pinned edge connector is exactly the same size as JAMMA but missing the notch:
Mahjong_Multiplex__Pinout.png

the harness I'm looking for adapts the above pinout to JAMMA and has a second connector for the Mahjong control panel.

I have one. i believe with wiring for buttons. the other one was converted to gambling and everything was cut and ruined.

Back