What's new
Want To Buy
@Mitsurugi-w yeah I just watched it, you're right. :( That's too bad. Also, that series of videos has really bad audio. Be warned if you have your speakers or headphones turned up, there is a lot of noise and static out coming out of the Conversion series.

@Mitsurugi-w yeah I just watched it, you're right. :( That's too bad. Also, that series of videos has really bad audio. Be warned if you have your speakers or headphones turned up, there is a lot of noise and static out coming out of the Conversion series.
That was top of the line home recording equipment in the early 90's. I wish he would do a new series but he only deals with gaming (slots, etc) now.

Oooh yes please! I used to listen to his work 10 (20?) years ago. Some incredible stuff that is still super useful today.

His #1 tip that has stayed with me all this time is the old "swap the color transistors for an emergency return to service" has never failed me yet!

I've sent an access request from dangermouse - do please approve if you can

Sorry I was ask not to share that file anymore. I was told he still teach and sell the books/dvd

He made a big deal a few years ago that he was doing his very last class. Get in now, because it'll never happen again, etc etc. Did that not end up happening?

No idea. The person I got the file from ask me to take it down. Saying that Randy go after people for sharing and didn't want it link back to him some how. I'm just respecting his request

Fair enough. I was really just curious about the still teaching bit.

A lot of his site is dead links now. I wonder if you'd even receive something if you tried to buy.

I'm just going by what he is telling. As I only heard of Randy from him when he showed me the book. If I hear other wise, the link will be down for the time being. Sorry everyone

Back