What's new
Want To Buy

Rikua

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I finally got my Diamond Blue from GameSaru! Seriously, one of the nicest, most generous people I have ever met! It was a pleasure to meet with him! It looks amazing! While I'm cleaning it, I was gonna purchase a few things for it.

I'm looking to find a 2p/2L harness at a decent price. I'm also looking for a 2p/2L panel! I know I'm probably gonna have to get a replica panel, and that is perfectly fine with me! It was suggested to reach out to @Lemony Vengeance for the harness and @alberto1225 for the 2p/2L diamond blue panel. I do apologize if this is in the wrong section, I saw a custom section and saw @alberto1225 in there, but not @Lemony Vengeance so I thought it'd be best to make a want to buy thread instead. Thank you for looking!

Congrats! Waiting on my delivery today as well. I went ahead and ordered a 2L16B panel for my vewlix FC from alberto1225 beforehand. Looking forward to putting it all together.

Congrats! Waiting on my delivery today as well. I went ahead and ordered a 2L16B panel for my vewlix FC from alberto1225 beforehand. Looking forward to putting it all together.
Thanks! I decided to go for pick up. I live in Oregon, so it was only an 8 hour drive. Totally worth it 100%

Hello everyone! I finally got my Diamond Blue from GameSaru! Seriously, one of the nicest, most generous people I have ever met! It was a pleasure to meet with him! It looks amazing! While I'm cleaning it, I was gonna purchase a few things for it.

I'm looking to find a 2p/2L harness at a decent price. I'm also looking for a 2p/2L panel! I know I'm probably gonna have to get a replica panel, and that is perfectly fine with me! It was suggested to reach out to @Lemony Vengeance for the harness and @alberto1225 for the 2p/2L diamond blue panel. I do apologize if this is in the wrong section, I saw a custom section and saw @alberto1225 in there, but not @Lemony Vengeance so I thought it'd be best to make a want to buy thread instead. Thank you for looking!
Congrats! Although I have the FC, Orange and Black, I still want a Blue :D

David is a totally awesome person. Hope to meet him in person one day soon.

Alberto's panels are the best in the hobby without a doubt. Lemony can get you sorted with that harness Im sure. Just reach out to them directly via PM.

I believe we are in touch and he has ordered a harness from me :)

I’ve asked mitsu and darksoft what it would take to get my own section here but I haven’t pushed very hard for one 😅

Back