What's new
Want To Buy
Hey thanks for the heads up @XtraSmiley ! Tonito and I have spoken in the past about working out a deal for some games but the currency conversion and shipping brings the price way up so I'm holding off on that route for the moment but maybe we'll work something out at a later time who knows :P

Thanks again, much appreciated :D

Hey thanks for the heads up @XtraSmiley ! Tonito and I have spoken in the past about working out a deal for some games but the currency conversion and shipping brings the price way up so I'm holding off on that route for the moment but maybe we'll work something out at a later time who knows :P

Thanks again, much appreciated :D
You’re probably not going to find a cheaper Monster Maulers!

I have 2 boards on your list.

Japanese Haunted Castle with original flyer - £1500

Battletoads £ebay cheaper than mine

Last edited:
I have 2 boards on your list.

Japanese Haunted Castle with original flyer - £1500

Battletoads £ebay cheaper than mine
Thank you Fuzz for the offer. Yeah what you're asking is more than I've been seeing elsewhere(nothing wrong with that) so I'm gonna hold off for now, but thank you for the offer.

Also thanks for the heads up @XtraSmiley ! Looks likes it's sold but I appreciate you letting me know!

Thank you Fuzz for the offer. Yeah what you're asking is more than I've been seeing elsewhere(nothing wrong with that) so I'm gonna hold off for now, but thank you for the offer.

Also thanks for the heads up @XtraSmiley ! Looks likes it's sold but I appreciate you letting me know!
You have to be quick! Some on KLOV last week. I snagged one for $750 shipped for my BT cab. I think I had traded the PCB awhile ago for a TMNT:TIT, so I need to restock it.

Back