What's new
Item has been found

statix138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Long shot but unfortunately for me when the pre-order opened I was dealing with Christmas stuff and now that things have settled and I have the cash it looks like it will be awhile until the order window opens again. Willing to trade for or buy a Retrotink-4k in the other persons favor just not willing to spend the $1700 it seems everyone on eBay wants. Have a selection of boards listed below and happy to do a combination of or add some cash on top of, whatever works.

• Aero Fighters
  • Area 88
  • Black Tiger
  • Cyvern The Dragon Weapons - White Cart US release
  • Dogyunn
  • Final Fight
  • Haunted Castle
  • Kingdom Grand Prix
  • JJ Squawkers - Real, not a conversion or bootleg
  • Ninja Baseball Batman - Korean board, it can be difficult
  • Raiden Fighters 2
  • Rastan
  • Sengoku Aces
  • Sengoku Blade
  • Striker 1945 II
  • Strikers 1945
  • Tatsujin
  • Trigon
  • Typing of the Dead Naomi cart /w keyboard and oem adapter
  • V-V
  • Xexex

I have more and all sorts of other various things from my other hobbies if there are others things someone may be looking for.

PXL_20240106_172220548.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, great list! I would have done it for that JJS if I already didn’t have one!

Do you have anything from my want list?

https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/or-trade-for-these-hard-to-get-pcbs.13224/

I have a couple of boards in your list, probably the one I have that I would be willing to let go is Mushihimesama Futari. It is Black Label but it is the odd Other Version, I have the art for it as well somewhere. Let me if it is something you would consider and maybe we can work something out.

If you have a sega teradrive htr-2200 and htr-2300 and / or sega divers 2000 cx-1 i can give u whatever u want on that list all in mint condition and with artwork.

Edit: I dont think i have typing of the dead keyboard though.

Edit: oh crap u looking for a retrotink 4k? Whatever that is?

Back