What's new

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
First off, huge thanks to @ack and @Vortex for making the 161 in 1 a much much nicer product. And thanks to @darknezz19 for finding a supplier for the F0095H0 QFN chips.

The supplier was $12 to ship a single chip to the US, so I figured a group buy would save everyone some money. I intend to get a head count across the next 7 days, and in a week send the number to the supplier, get a total shipped, collect funds, and will get domestic shipping from everyone once they've arrived.

I'll start the list off.

F0095H0 chips:

@rewrite - 3- PAID - Still in, paid - ME
@theoddtech - 1 - PAID- LOCAL
@Rg111 - 2 - PAID- LOCAL
@NeoJamma - 4 - Paid - Backed out and refunded
@kayzp4ul - 2 - PAID - Still in paid - PACKED
@Koala_Koa - 13- PAID - Still in paid- PACKED - SHIPPED
@dewmansnk - 6- Paid - still in paid - LOCAL
@ack - 10- PAID - Bigger box- SHIPPED
@neSneSgB - 10- PAID - Still in paid- PACKED- SHIPPED
@raynex - 3- Paid - still in paid - PACKED- SHIPPED
@Horseboy - 3 - PAID- PACKED
@Magic Trashman - 2 - PACKED- SHIPPED
Discord - 6 - PAID - LOCAL

Looks like there's savings on the daughterboards as well. Same shipping whether you buy 5 or 25.

V3 daughterboards:

@rewrite - 3- PAID - ME
@theoddtech - 1- PAID - LOCAL
@Rg111 - 2 - PAID - LOCAL
@NeoJamma - 5- PAID - PACKED
@kayzp4ul - 2 - PAID - PACKED
@Koala_Koa - 10- PAID - PACKED- SHIPPED
@dewmansnk - 3- PAID - LOCAL
@kuze - 2- PAID - PACKED- SHIPPED
@neSneSgB - 10- PAID - PACKED- SHIPPED
@raynex - 3- PAID - PACKED- SHIPPED
@Horseboy - 3 - PACKED
@Magic Trashman - 2 - PACKED- SHIPPED
Discord - 3 - PAID - LOCAL

Current status:

V3 Dual Daughterboards have been purchased. They came out to $1.29 each.

Price per chip came out to 6.51 each. I will order once we're at least mostly paid up.

Last edited:
Would you ship to France ?
It unfortunately just doesn't make any sense to pay for shipping from China to US to France. It will be much cheaper to buy them from China directly yourself than to import twice.

So wait, this is instead of pulling, rewriting and resoldering - or as a backup to that process… and the daughterbord is the mount?

I’m interested in this project, but not 100% up to speed on the approach discussed…

So wait, this is instead of pulling, rewriting and resoldering - or as a backup to that process… and the daughterbord is the mount?

I’m interested in this project, but not 100% up to speed on the approach discussed…
This would be a group order for the parts, still have to do it yourself.

How many of these roms are needed to upgrade a 161 cart to full library? Just one?

And the V3 daughter board is the dual one that @ack made?

How many of these roms are needed to upgrade a 161 cart to full library? Just one?

And the V3 daughter board is the dual one that @ack made?
98% full*.

And yes, Ack's board.

Had to push this back a couple days. Won't be around to collect funds and place the order the next few days, so may as well leave it open till Monday.

What about Toronto, Canada? When you get it in the USA, if you're able to take the chips, toss them into a mailer envelop ($5-$10 tops including shipping based on weight) I'll be down for 5 F0095H0.

If this goes well, will there be future group buys?

What about Toronto, Canada? When you get it in the USA, if you're able to take the chips, toss them into a mailer envelop ($5-$10 tops including shipping based on weight) I'll be down for 5 F0095H0.

If this goes well, will there be future group buys?
I'm not sure a bubble mailer sent internationally with the cheapest method possible is in your best interest, but if you want to risk it that is certainly your prerogative.

More importantly I'd imagine you'd spend the same amount of money ordering directly and won't really find any savings. This will just take longer. Again, up to you, just let me know.

If there will be future group buys they won't likely be from me. I don't imagine I'll be doing the project again myself after this little batch.

I'm not sure a bubble mailer sent internationally with the cheapest method possible is in your best interest, but if you want to risk it that is certainly your prerogative.

More importantly I'd imagine you'd spend the same amount of money ordering directly and won't really find any savings. This will just take longer. Again, up to you, just let me know.

If there will be future group buys they won't likely be from me. I don't imagine I'll be doing the project again myself after this little batch.

Will you share contact information after the group buy so I can reach out to the seller directly? This way I can order from them as you suggested.

Will you share contact information after the group buy so I can reach out to the seller directly? This way I can order from them as you suggested.
I'm using the same contact as in the 161-in-1 thread, no secrets or anything.

It seems shipping from Alibaba is quite a bit, about $40 on average. Only a couple offered shipping by boat and the ones who did it was still like around $25. Found some other websites, with some offering HK post shipping, which is slow but much less. Of the 10 or so websites that I went back and forth with, these 3 were the lowest priced.

http://www.sunnlyic.com/ Price per unit $4.50 Slow shipping $12
michael@sunnlyic.com
Went with these guys because everyone else was sending me what seems to be the same stock image I posted before when asked. They sent me the fallowing pic when asked. It was a little more per unit, but I feel the most confident with this seller.

Last edited:
Back