What's new
Not me, some French guy making carts bought out the rest of the supply. I ordered this initial batch for this group buy/my initial batch of carts for sale, then I got PMs from a French seller that he was buying them to make for the French folks and to "not bother selling to France" I believe was the phrase, and then 2 days later I was told there were only 50 used ones left (that I was told were rusted) when I attempted to order more. I'd imagine they bought up a few hundred both new and used from the sounds of it.

I'm using donor carts to fulfill orders after cart... 59? I think.

Which seller were you dealing with @hatmoose ? I had no trouble getting my money back from Anna, and we purchased from Michael at sunnyllc or whatever it was.
Sorry! I didn't meant to come across as grumpy - my intention was to confirm your experience; supply is most definitely not infinite.

Im thinking these may well become a rare limited edition in the future - Imagine Kraut Buster prices and WATA grading :)

Sorry! I didn't meant to come across as grumpy - my intention was to confirm your experience; supply is most definitely not infinite.
Oh, I certainly didn't take it that way, just wanted to be clear about what happened as far as I know.

Im thinking these may well become a rare limited edition in the future - Imagine Kraut Buster prices and WATA grading :)
Yeah, I'm real curious how finite the donor cart supply actually is. Do these sellers have 10,000 sitting around, or 1500, or 400, or?!

I thought it was bad enough people were getting Nintendo club patches WATA graded, imagine justifying having graded a hacked Chinese multicart! Maybe I'd best be more careful with the labels! Ha.

Back