What's new
Want To Buy
yes but I don't see it on any of the lag test charts
I wasn't able to find anything other than a YouTube video showing it has less lag than the PS360+ in a head to head test.

Maybe the guy who tested all those boards/sticks will do an updated page at some point.

Maybe the guy who tested all those boards/sticks will do an updated page at some point.
I hope so... there are other Xbox 360 options as well but like the brooks board, none of them have been fully tested.

I have the Brook UFB in a Qanba Q4RAF and play KI on Windows 10 with it quite a bit which seems to be a fairly unforgiving game for controller lag and I have no issues

I wasn't able to find anything other than a YouTube video showing it has less lag than the PS360+ in a head to head test.

looking at the page again he did test Brook, it's just only listed on the newer PS3/PS4 chart rather than the PS3 exclusive chart... it's B-Tier: it looks like they haven't tested it for 360 use though.
PS4%20Arcade%20stick%20lag%20results.png

looking at the page again he did test Brook, it's just only listed on the newer PS3/PS4 chart rather than the PS3 exclusive chart... it's B-Tier: it looks like they haven't tested it for 360 use though.
PS4%20Arcade%20stick%20lag%20results.png
I believe that's a different older product from the UFB, see https://www.focusattack.com/brook-ps3-ps4-fight-board-pcba/

Ah you're right. they've got 3 different boards with practically the same name :-/

Now you got me wondering what PS360+ was using for its micro-controller.

There's an ATMEL MEGA32U4 on there but there's also a second chip that's covered in epoxy.
I figured they'd have covered up the micro controller instead :/ I wish I was better at data packing. I'd try my hand and programming a Mega.

There's an ATMEL MEGA32U4 on there but there's also a second chip that's covered in epoxy.
I figured they'd have covered up the micro controller instead :/ I wish I was better at data packing. I'd try my hand and programming a Mega.
for what it's worth the KADE Loader software is able to flash firmware upgrades to the PS360+ I picked up one of these Mega32U4 dev boards (not intentionally, I ment to buy something else and got these by accident): https://www.mattairtech.com/index.php/atmega32u4-usb-development-board-arduino-compatible.html

the KADE loader flashed the PS360+ firmware to it successfully, but windows wouldn't recognize it as a joystick unfortunately. maybe there's something else to it or something else involving that epoxied chip.

i have 2 ps360+ got sale if anyone is interested

they re used.

If no one has taken em, I will take em. Please PM me, and we can get that sorted.

Thanks!

Back