What's new
I don't even know how to get on the waiting list, lol. I posted in fr and English months ago and nothing. Given how long the list is, at this point I'm not optimistic there are intentions of having these made to sell in any significant quantity. Of course, I hope I'm wrong!

Hello guys,
Multi Atomiswave by Aje_fr

World premiere!

Check out our video on the latest Multi Atomiswave -- review and all the explanations on how to best use it!

Top comme d’hab !!
Suis en France dans 2 semaine! Faudrait bien que je repère quelques endroits sympathique! Tu as des suggestions?!

This is awesome but I feel very low chance of actually getting one stateside besides the fact it will be very popular

Pics of the final Multi:

3E2E393F-A08F-4D88-8E48-752FD2FCED87.jpeg
FFB99D0C-3229-4002-8E32-85E055255D84.jpeg
3263F692-99E3-4D9A-8DD1-AFCC6014A085.jpeg
08B81272-7438-40F4-B23D-75E96C7081E8.jpeg
DD39B020-47E2-48F9-9B1B-26FB4249EABB.jpeg

The wait list is over on the Neo Arcadia forums and linked somewhere on this thread.

A simple message using Google Translate on the thread will SECURE you a spot. Simple :)
"Bonjour, put moi on WAITING LIST (dont know how to say this in french, sry) pour le atomiswave multi. Gracias."

The wait list is over on the Neo Arcadia forums and linked somewhere on this thread.

A simple message using Google Translate on the thread will SECURE you a spot. Simple :)

I actually did that already -- I'm not actually too concerned about it, I'm sure I'll get added eventually. :)

This is on the face of it a ridiculous ask… but can anyone see if they can put their name down for a second on my behalf?

I’ve tried to join Neo Arcadia a few times now, and I’m told I can’t with my email address (it’s just a .live.co.uk address).

I assumed that maybe I’d already registered, but using ‘forgotten password’ doesn’t get me a recovery email either.

Frustrating!

Edit: I just made a G mail account and it let me sign up without issue.

Hoorah!!

Last edited:
Anyone know a way to contact the admins there so I can recover my account? password recovery feature doesn't seem to be sending emails.

"Made in France" is slightly off putting I mean you wouldn't buy a French car :D

Only joking excellent work guys so far :thumbup:

I guess he's not willing at all to sell it outside France.
Last year, I was in Paris and in 5 different barber shops they refused to cut my hair because I was not French, despite I was with my (back then) Parisian gf.

I'm not telling all french are like that, but I think some of them tend to show their country pride in weird ways.

Last edited:
I bet he's not willing at all to sell it outside France.
Last year, I was in Paris and in 5 different barber shops they refused to cut my hair because I was not French, despite I was with my (back then) Parisian gf.

I'm not telling all french are like that, but I think some of them tend to show their country pride in weird ways.
I used to think that, for whatever reason, he was avoiding sales outside France -- but then I received his psikyo multi last week, and so did @nem in Finland. He also listed his C2 multi's here yesterday for purchase. So he's clearly willing to sell outside France now. Keep the faith! Maybe he just has limited free time for communication, packaging, shipping, etc.

Back