What's new
For Sale
@ninjando can you please explain what happened here?
Pinging @Mitsurugi-w
september 7th i inquired about the cabinet , a day later he responds with one picture of the cab day later sends another set of pics... I ask for pics of the insides nothing... and told him i had the funds for the cab and just needed to figure out how to work out getting it from him , yesterday he claims he was "Sidetracked" and asked if i contacted anyone for shipping... I respond with the delivery sites were closed courtesy of the current time i responded around 8pm... lo and behold around 11am and change it's been sold without any notification to me

Now he States someone local reach out to him and he needed to sell it off fast..

Yeah I posted on klov as well.. shady business practices ftw

Yea that’s too bad. I’ve been messaging since this post went up and could barely get a few words out of him. Oh well. Guess I’ll keep searching for a candy cab.

It is what is. Someone local probably offered him more money knowing that it was under priced and he jumped all over it.

It is what is. Someone local probably offered him more money knowing that it was under priced and he jumped all over it.
yeah... but ghosting out for 8 days ain't the most professional thing to do when someone is willing to pay for it and included shipping to meet with their schedule accordingly

He is free to do as he wishes in whatever manner in which he wishes, I just hoped the OP would have spent two minutes to communicate or at the very least delete the dang post.

shady business practices ftw
It's easy just to reply with a "sorry they are sold" this happened to me with 2 capcom cute monitors, seems to be the trend. But when a seller ignores your questions and just replies with their PayPal, thats a red flag.

Communication is key

Sorry beast...

Back