What's new
For Sale
keep me in the loop...if i can afford it i may be in for an entry level candy cab

Just so everyone is aware. My buddy Matsu has got a container in from Japan last week. Some people have purchased some cabs from him since then. Here is what he currently has:
  • Astro City
  • New Astro City
  • Vewlix
    • F
    • FC
    • Diamond
I will be heading to his place in the next few days to get pics for everyone in case anyone is interested.

Heard he has those bench/stools. I'd be interested in one, especially if it's height adjustable.

Matsu is the best. Glad to see he is importing cabs again. Bought my E2 from him a few years back and have always had great dealings with him.

Heard he has those bench/stools. I'd be interested in one, especially if it's height adjustable.
I just bought 2 Taito stools from Matsu -- they are in transit now. He seems like a super cool guy and is very thorough.

Just so everyone is aware. My buddy Matsu has got a container in from Japan last week. Some people have purchased some cabs from him since then. Here is what he currently has:
  • Astro City
  • New Astro City
  • Vewlix
    • F
    • FC
    • Diamond
I will be heading to his place in the next few days to get pics for everyone in case anyone is interested.
Nice selection from him this go around. For a moment, I thought he would just be dealing away only Blasts and the occasional other cab from now on.

Always enjoyed the fact that he gave the cabs a fair cleaning before selling them off.

I just bought 2 Taito stools from Matsu -- they are in transit now. He seems like a super cool guy and is very thorough.
Yup, he is actually aiding me on this group buy. Need to go to the pros to make sure this goes smoothly ;) .
Well, if it is matsu then we are all guaranteed to have quality cabs.

There was this guy that once worked with matsu or brokered matsu's cabs. Went by the handle of 'richardp' on BYOAC. Is 'richardp' involved in any of this at all?

There was this guy that once worked with matsu or brokered matsu's cabs. Went by the handle of 'richardp' on BYOAC. Is 'richardp' involved in any of this at all?
Have no idea who that is. I've known Matsu personally for close to ten years now. He helped setup a very prominent arcade out here a while back called Denjin Arcade. Unfortunately, it closed about a year or two after it's opening. Matsu would always come by to service the equipment there so we started talking and keeping in touch :) .

Ok, cool. 'richardp' either brokered matsu's cabs or he picked them up for a small markup from matsu. I think matsu was just getting started then and had a hard time with the language barrier. Candy Cabs weren't sought after then as they are now. Anyhoo, lots of broken promises from that guy. Glad he isn't involved :)

Ok, cool. 'richardp' either brokered matsu's cabs or he picked them up for a small markup from matsu. I think matsu was just getting started then and had a hard time with the language barrier. Candy Cabs weren't sought after then as they are now. Anyhoo, lots of broken promises from that guy. Glad he isn't involved :)
Actually... do you know what this richardp guy looked like? I know a guy named Richard who was in the arcade scene back then. Very knowledgeable and actually worked at Family Fun Arcade and Denjin Arcade. Maybe it's the same guy(?) Not sure what his last name was though. If you give a description that might help.

Back