What's new
For Sale
hoo boy, Guess im late to da party :C

Just wondering if you'd be able to supply stuff for washington state? (I might pay for a private shipper or something like that)

I'm particularly looking for a Aero City....

hoo boy, Guess im late to da party :C

Just wondering if you'd be able to supply stuff for washington state? (I might pay for a private shipper or something like that)

I'm particularly looking for a Aero City....
I can the request to the suppliers once I get a reply back from them. Send me a list of what you're looking for.

If there's still time to get in on a candy cab, shoot me a pm. I've been looking to get my first cab, watching a few on craigslist, but would be willing to go through this group buy depending on the prices.

Still waiting on replies from suppliers. Touching base with them end of the week if I don't hear from them. I only sent them the list end of last week and it was quite extensive so might take them some time to go through.

Been really busy with work. However, no updates at this time. One supplier said that they hope to respond around mid next week. I'll wait and see.

Sorry guys,

Been really really busy with work and have had no time to myself. I thought I should come in here and at least post a small update. Nothing really yet, one supplier got back to me and said that they can't support anything from the list I provided. They have a few of the cabs from the list I presented, but they can't go scouting for them one by one. They usually go to a place and just wipe them clean on what they have and sell that bulk to interested parties. Just some middleman service. Still waiting on one supplier. Hopefully they can come through...

Man...
Last update was that "pickup was being arranged". Haven't heard a peep since. Which is fine for now as my wallet needs a rest.

See if you can find an Operation G.H.O.S.T 42" cabinet.

I don't need anymore cabs, but I'm looking for stools if anyone has the connection for those. I'm in SoCal.

Is Matsu the importer in Rosemead?

I don't need anymore cabs, but I'm looking for stools if anyone has the connection for those. I'm in SoCal.

Is Matsu the importer in Rosemead?
KC is the importer in Rosemead, CA (kcarcadegame here on the forum). Dunno if he does stools, or just cabs. Bought a Vewlix from him, he's a good guy.

Matsu isn't on the forums, but he is in SoCal somewhere (I forget). I picked up a couple of Taito stools from him a few months back -- he's a good guy too.

Awesome, thanks. I'll ask around, probably know someone who knows him. :)

You can order 5x stools brand new from Taito Japan, they only have the black leathery kind with 2 different heights(candy or vewlix)

I think they come out to around $70 each after shipping.

Email: OVS@taito.co.jp

Don't worry they speak perfect English.

You can order 5x stools brand new from Taito Japan, they only have the black leathery kind with 2 different heights(candy or vewlix)

I think they come out to around $70 each after shipping.

Email: OVS@taito.co.jp

Don't worry they speak perfect English.
I thought they would only ship within Japan?

They ship the black leathery ones to anywhere in the world, the red velvet ones they either don't sell anymore or won't ship outside Japan...

Last time they quote me 34500yen for 5 stools shipped to South Cal, so around $60usd each.

They ship the black leathery ones to anywhere in the world, the red velvet ones they either don't sell anymore or won't ship outside Japan...

Last time they quote me 34500yen for 5 stools shipped to South Cal, so around $60usd each.
Interesting, thanks!

Price has gone up, ¥56,200 shipped, plus $35 in Bank Fees, but I wired money to Taito this morning, thanks for the heads up on that email address. :)

Back