What's new
When you say it "works" what game plays with normal BIOS?
My cart has two on it, so I'm guessing only one will play.

When you say it "works" what game plays with normal BIOS?
My cart has two on it, so I'm guessing only one will play.
I had two single carts made.

both work on a normal non multi region bios on my naomi 1. They were Capcom VS SNK 2 and Street Fighter Alpha 3 Upper.

I know this is kind of an old thread, but it got a bunch of traction so I figured it would be the right place to ask.

I bought an Ikaruga conversion cart from Joerg and I have never been able to get it to work. It loads up, looks great, etc. Once I push start to get into the game, it reboots. I have tried a billion things and have emailed him but I never got a response. Has anyone ever had this issue before, or have any idea what might be causing it?

Which bios do you have on your naomi?

Maybe you need to use his multibios or you need to have the latest bios for your naomi?

I have the same cart and can play it with zero issues.

I see, well in this hobby if you collect pcbs it pays to have a decent low cost eprom programmer, unless you have access to a friend that has one :)

I'm probably gonna have to buy one eventually, but for now this will work. At least I know it will get here quick. :D

My Joerg's Ikaruga works well with p1pkin's mutiregion BIOS (which I guess is the same as Joerg's BIOS...)

Never tried it with an OEM BIOS.

I don't think anyone has proven they are different. Someone please dump this mystery bios. Or send it to me and I'll dump it and check against the normal multi bios. I'd speculate it's the same and uses the region switch to select the game.

@skate323k137 Joerg is known for making per-customer watermarks in his "products", so there no people who want to send things bought from him for dumping or share the dumps.
but yes, afaik his milti-BIOS is not same as free one.

What's he gonna do, ban you from his website?
3121154.jpg

Back