What's new
That's great to hear, because I was working on a complicated setup for mine that involved many switches, etc. Will also allow me to remove some needless cable routing too!

That's great to hear, because I was working on a complicated setup for mine that involved many switches, etc. Will also allow me to remove some needless cable routing too!
I think this will simplify things with the audio and make things easier to hook up. Definitely looking forward to all the addons Darksoft and Mitsu are working on.

Is someone working on a game selector for all 3 CPS boards/Darksoft mods? I plan on putting all 3 CPS/Darksoft mods in a Big Blur cabinet and am going to try to find a decent way to be able to give someone in standing in front of the cabinet a method to control which game is loaded on each board. I’ll have only one CPS board powered on at a time on a switch that will cycle between each board. I may just put both LCD screens and the dip selector into a frame that is mounted into the control panel but would love something more professional/factory.

I have a multi order placed, is there any reason to not use a dash board for everything? For example any 10mhz games that run strangely on the faster system?

Only if you really really care. For 99% of the 1% it won't make much of a difference.

I'm not aware of a single game designed for 10 that runs in notably different off 12.

Finally!!!! The first 150 units have been sent to the distributors. Next week, I'll ship to CandyCabClub what he sold and then I will continue with the rest. In less than 2 weeks, all the kits should be in the distributors hands....We have a small surprise that we will unveil, when people receive their kits and start providing feedback.

Thank you to all the people that helped testing this and the big amount of people who has supported this project buying one of the multis. We are sure it will exceed your expectations!

Well hell May should be called the Month of Multi’s! With the SSV, Jaleco MMS1 and now this, its really turning out to be a great month! Looking forward to getting my cps1 multi. I plan on doing a full live reveal and walkthrough on stream. What a time to be alive!!

Last edited:
I got my shipping number in my e-mail this morning. Woo-hoo!!!!

Now the only wait will be the additional adapter boards and whatnot that are apparently in the works so I can bypass my complicated audio wiring schema. Haha.

Back