What's new

pixelvsprintdot

Student
Reaction score
Hi folks ! Does anyone know if the cps2 infinikeys are ever coming back in stock ?? I’m sitting on like 10 boards with batteries that I need to key but it feels like they have been sold out for half a year.

Did undamned stop making them ?

wait so for these you have to drop the code on the key yourself ? maybe its me being overwhelmed by the instructions, but these seem a lot more complicated ???

so are these a big improvement on the undamned key?

Last edited:
All three solutions do the same thing: injects the key at the right time. Same thing Darksoft's Multi does. Openkey and Infinikey adds two things:
  1. Puts the solution in an easy-errrrrrr to solder package. All 3 solutions require some soldering
  2. Removes the need for a pic programmer as the code is embedded and selectable with jumper solder blobs
At $5 a piece for the CPS2 Openkey, I'd just grab those and call it a day. Also, it is likely you don't have a pic programmer anyway.

All three solutions do the same thing: injects the key at the right time. Same thing Darksoft's Multi does. Openkey and Infinikey adds two things:
  1. Puts the solution in an easy-errrrrrr to solder package. All 3 solutions require some soldering
  2. Removes the need for a pic programmer as the code is embedded and selectable with jumper solder blobs
At $5 a piece for the CPS2 Openkey, I'd just grab those and call it a day. Also, it is likely you don't have a pic programmer anyway.
Ohh ok so open key is basically the same skill level as infinikey ? Cuz you I have no way to do any programming of any kind type thing but the solder isn’t an issue . I was looking at the documentation and saw the section about programming and assumed it was something I HAD to do to the open key

thank you both for the info, I just ordered a few open keys and I'm looking forward to installing them soon

Back