What's new
STC is on the money.

Something else just occurred to me - you can use the wrong image and load data, it just won't boot. So if you're getting an "invalid CD-ROM" error, it means your drive emulator probably isn't setup correctly, or you didn't write the image properly. One of the two.

How are you writing the image to the SD card? There's a guide here.
I will try this later. All I did was format the sd card to fat32 and then renamed the .iso to a certain file name I saw some where here on the forums and the just dragged it to the root of the sd card. So I assume what I did was incorrect too?

So, I am missing the second 64MB stick and I put the image wrong unto the sd card, right?

I will try this later. All I did was format the sd card to fat32 and then renamed the .iso to a certain file name I saw some where here on the forums and the just dragged it to the root of the sd card. So I assume what I did was incorrect too?

So, I am missing the second 64MB stick and I put the image wrong unto the sd card, right?

The ISO file inside the 7Z file that you download needs to be written to the SD card using an ISO writing program such as Balena Etcher:
https://etcher.balena.io/

When you select the ISO file for writing, Balena will give you a warning about the image not containing a partition table - tell it to Continue anyway.
Screenshot 2023-06-20 195003.png

Screenshot 2023-06-20 194717.png

Didn't realize you're using ZuluSCSI; the setup is a little different. There's a guide here.

Make sure the firmware on the ZuluSCSI is up to date.

Last edited:
Didn't realize you're using ZuluSCSI; the setup is a little different. There's a guide here.

Make sure the firmware on the ZuluSCSI is up to date.
I actually followed that guide a few days ago when I got that zulu. I just didn't try doing that with the standard image. So at least I was on the right track there. I will have to wait until I get the 64 simm to go further. I will have to wait until I can update.

Last edited:
Update...

I got the spare 64mb earlier and installed it into the right slot. Everything is working so far! I am installing 3rd strike as we speak. I will erase and install every game on the sd to make sure we are good. And yeah, they are 45 mins each install, lol. But I wanted to thank you guys for helping me out!

So 3rd is installed but when I choose the region, it freezes. Did I do something wrong?

Update...

The image containing 4th strike works...

I will test throughout the day with the other simms I have to see if there was a bad one causing the freeze at region.

Back