What's new
For Sale
I should get that pit fighter to see what the fuzz is all about :D
Don't do it!!!!!!
Have to agree, just took a look at some gameplay video and yeah its a hard no for me. I think I wouldnt even pay shipping to get it if it was free lol.
It's a terrible game, but also, oh so awesome. I honestly think you should give it a go, maybe on MAME to check it out. Then, when you realize you HAVE to have it, get an almost NOS one here, to save you shipping costs.

[FS/T] One Man's Trash: reloaded

And apologizes to @Darksoft, I'm not trying to cost you a sale, but a Pit Fighter PCB shipped to the US makes no damn sense cost wise!

Pitfighter is totally worth 50$, I might not go as high as 100$ (but maybe IF it included shipping and was really clean/great looking).
Yea its more or less a mindless, button mashing, quarter munching experience.

But look at it! You can't deny its awesomeness!
968976-pit-fighter-arcade-screenshot-hey-losers-watch-my-big-pile.png

You are standing on a GD forklift with stacks of cash under it.
The ending of the game sees you awarded with ho's (what is the one on her knees kissing) and cash raining down from the sky.
118ce355ec35ab707197c835e42ed743d6307e7c.gifv

In all honesty (if PF isn't your thing) two games still on DS's list that I think you should own for the price.
  • Martial Champion
  • Time Killers

Last edited by a moderator:
pCzGz7J.jpg

wait we're derailing Darksoft's sale thread to talk about Pit Fighter???
Count me in!!!
Here's that clean one I have...

Pit Fighter is a nostalgia game. Its hot garbage, but it was also the only game at this little pizzeria near my house when I was like 8 called Mr. gattis where for like $5 they had unlimited buffet pizza so I could instead waste my allowance on Pit Fighter. Good times. Easily worth the asking price.

Bump. Added new stuff:

* several ROM Boards for Model 3 Step 1 and 2
* complete working Scud Race
* 2x complete working Lemans24 cage.
* several Sound boards for Daytona 2, SR2, etc.
* Racing Jam 2 from Konami.

Added new folder in my google drive with Model 2/3 Pictures and Namco System 22 and Racing Jam II Pictures.

I have also for sale 4 Namco System 22 complete sets. 2 of them work well, the other 2 need to be repaired. In total they all have all Keycus for Ridge Racer 1, 2, Rave Racer and Ace Driver.

Price 500 EUR. PM if interested.

Sir , i need a game from the list ^^ If i will find all necessary money , il proceed :saint:

Hi,

Interested in S.C.I. - Special Criminal Investigation is it still available?

Thanks Justin

For USA users!! I will be sending in a few days a big box with several items to USA. Then they will be send forward to the final users. If you want to order something from USA and fear of delays. This is the right time. Items between Europe and USA will be sent via UPS, so they will reach there on time and without any delays.

PM for more info, if you are interested on some items.

Thanks!

Added Naomi Derby Owners club 2000 ver 2. Asking for 60 EUR.

Attachments

• IMG-20200923-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20200923-WA0013.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 67
Back