What's new
For Sale
I think the cost of shipping will be too high for me to justify, so I might do well to bow out.
There seem to be a fair few of us in CA, it may work out once split up if you'd like to consider that.

I think the cost of shipping will be too high for me to justify, so I might do well to bow out.
There seem to be a fair few of us in CA, it may work out once split up if you'd like to consider that.
Same for east coast I think, if XeD's prices are good, the cabs are good used ones, getting a used EII should be a non-issue.

I suppose that's true. I'll hold out until we have a rough idea of what costs will be.

i tried looking at the pictures but it says theres nothing there. Im in hawaii but my dad lives in cali san jose. So if there is a group ship to ca count me down.

Got the pictures to work. Had to delete app and reinstall. Im still interested in egret2 and that windy

If Egret2’s are all spoken for, I would be interested in a Windy2/CyberLead/Sigma Game Explorer and/or whatever is there...

Deal is on hold for the moment. When my guy's partner went to pick up machines the seller decided to not honor price and now want more. They are negotiating the price again. Lesson learn.

Change in quality, then a change in pricing. Doesn't sound like a very good seller to be dealing with :/.

Fingers crossed regardless!

You're telling me. These international buys, not speaking the language and dealing with a middle man muddle everything up. If his deal don't go through I'll see if I can just buy the E2s lot

Deal is on hold for the moment. When my guy's partner went to pick up machines the seller decided to not honor price and now want more. They are negotiating the price again. Lesson learn.
Ruh Roh. I'm still interested if deal is ever back on

If his deal don't go through I'll see if I can just buy the E2s lot
*whispers* and the GrandAm...

But seriously, yeah, I can see how the whole thing could get very muddled very quickly. Hopefully it will be less stressful moving forward.

all I know is in willing to buy an egret2 or an impress or a windy ship it to Cali then ship hawaii. I'm that crazy. Keep the baby deals away from me. I wouldn't mind opening up a small arcade in my garage for the locals.

I posted on the first page that I was interested in an Egret 2, posting again to say I am still interested even more so if we get one of the California guys to get a big batch of them to then have shipped out to the other USA buyers!

Hello everyone
am looking to getting my first candy cabinet. Am personally looking for 2 cabs for head to head Super Turbo action, Astro City or New Astro City will work fine but am willing to settle for a beautiful Egret 2. Located in NYC just want to know how much would the cost be with shipping etc, so i can have enough coin on hand. I want to help out anyway i can to get these babies.

There's a few options if you can't get an Egret II from this order. That said, would like to hear if there's an update on this group buy! I've had to start this sort of import from scratch with no knowledge before so I understand that things can take some time, but would be good to hear either way!

Back