What's new
So Paradise acknowledged my issue today. I have to wait one more day for final resolution. I asked that one of the 15 that is coming their way be reserved to replace mine. And I offered to send this one to Mitsurugi-w for him to perform his magic on.

Got mine in the mail today and a few pins were slightly bent on the corners but installation went ok. The Auto Reset feature does not work though. Do I still have to do something? I thought with the new firmware I didn't have to run a jumper.

You do have to run the reset wire still.

Ok I misunderstood the new firmware thing. It mentioned auto boot not auto reset, sorry. Ran the jumper wire. Thanks

The box!! it is in my hands! in good shape ! full open and disclosure in an hour ! :D

Nice board :) Sorry about the picture heavy but I said "FULL DISCLOSURE!"

I was worried about Paradise Arcade after having read a few threads but now I can say I'm really pleased with their responses and their packaging! nothing is bent and everything was well packed!

Thanks again!
Phil

IMG_3441.JPG
IMG_3445.JPG
IMG_3447.JPG
IMG_3450.JPG
IMG_3452.JPG

edit: it works :) :) :) ... sound issues fixed by pressing the boards a bit more ... (I guess ;) !)

Thanks Darksoft and Mitsurugi-w for making this an affordable hobby!!

Attachments

• IMG_3444.JPG
    IMG_3444.JPG
    195.6 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_3446.JPG
    IMG_3446.JPG
    255.5 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_3449.JPG
    IMG_3449.JPG
    227.6 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_3451.JPG
    IMG_3451.JPG
    355.1 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Just sent some money to Aldo from saveyourgames for my unit as he got the longer cables in stock, great to deal with and now rather excited that it's finally happening :)

Just received my multikit today on my birthday :).
was pretty happy but 4 pins were bent, 3 of those snapped clean off bending them back.
Any chance anyone knows what they are called so i can order some replacement ones?

Just received my multikit today on my birthday :).
was pretty happy but 4 pins were bent, 3 of those snapped clean off bending them back.
Any chance anyone knows what they are called so i can order some replacement ones?
Tell me where are you based and we'll make sure you get those pins for free.

Just reporting in that my shipment from Paradise arrived quickly and was perfectly packaged. I finally got some time to do the install (needed a G Pal from MW, and had a rev 4 board that needed prep) and everything works flawlessly.

This kit is amazing and so much fun to play. I'm very happy to join the csp2 multi club. Thanks DS and MW for an excellent product, thorough documentation, and great support!

my 9 year old son and I are having a blast .... and the little @#!@!# is beating me sometimes at SF2 8|

Back