What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the general consensus for Cereth's service so far? People happy? ETA's accurate? Haven't seen much negative OR positive feedback.

What's the general consensus for Cereth's service so far? People happy? ETA's accurate? Haven't seen much negative OR positive feedback.
I've bought a few things from Cereth and have been happy with his service.

He provides regular updates and makes every effort to ensure you know what you're getting.

Still 2 Vewlix L AMI ($1,500), 2 Vewlix FC ($2,000), 3 jubeat ($2,000), and 1 Gunslinger Stratos ($2,000) left. Please let me know if any interest!
Up, above cabs still available.

are you still offering the FCs at a discount?

Last edited:
Vewlix Ls still available, $1,500. Price will probably go up a bit after they arrive and we get a hard look over them, as long as all is good. jubeats still available, $1,800. Gunslinger Stratos still available, $1,800.

Interest check again on NAMCO Blancs. I'm going to look at my list and see if I still have names down for that, but I might let my current set of 4 go, with or without the Dragonball Zenkai Battle Royale hardware. $1,000 without, $1,500 with. Let me know if interested. More came up and since I don't have the game running yet, I can wait until the next set comes. Might want to pull PCB AND IO out of one, so also lmk if you want one without that stuff. iirc it uses a proprietary USBIO, not anything standard.

I will be, if someone is looking for a cab without kit.

Vewlix Ls still available, $1,500. Price will probably go up a bit after they arrive and we get a hard look over them, as long as all is good. jubeats still available, $1,800. Gunslinger Stratos still available, $1,800.
I'm interested in a Vewlix L. Sent you a PM.

Actually, might have to put PCBs on hold. Might have some issues with selling the hardware due to certain legal reasons.

Also, the current run of conventions is severely taxing my time, resources and capacity, I'm probably dropping most communication for the next 2 weeks. Please keep that in mind, I'm limited in what and how timely I will be able to respond to anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back