What's new
do the usa people want to ship it to one address and we remail it?

so we can reduce the shipping costs

shipping in usa to usa would be 3 bucks at most reg mail.

and we can break up that 40 shipping

i offer to reship.

do the usa people want to ship it to one address and we remail it?

so we can reduce the shipping costs

shipping in usa to usa would be 3 bucks at most reg mail.

and we can break up that 40 shipping

i offer to reship.
i'm fine with this.

nope.
Just heavily busy at work.
And past week my youngest son (<1 yr old) partially ate a dishwasher tablet.
He's ok, but I had no time for anything else than family and work.
Looking forward to resume this asap.

Hi, still alive here but times aren't so good.
Things are gonna be better now, but have zero free time. Nothing, nada, niente.

So I asked to nio, a german guy that is interested in our project as well (and of course is here) to replace me to complete this project.
I'll be still in as a buyer, but I fear I already slowed down this way too much. I will obviously help him on the backstage and supply all of the infos I already collected.

Waiting him to confirm and then we can start fund collecting. :)

Really sorry guys for this delay, but I had no control over my life in the past few months. My dad also felt into depression? black dog? (not sure about correct translation), so I had double impact (no, it's not SF3), since I had to take care of him and he no longer took care of my sons while I was at the job. Not a great business, really. He is going better day after day now, but I had to persuade him to speak with our doctor, and it wasn't easy at all.

So, please forgive me.
Let's hope nio will unlock and complete this proj.

No worries at all - family comes first. I hope things calm down soon - and don't forget to take care of yourself. It's easy to fall into only taking care of loved ones and neglect your own needs (sleep, a break here and there).

we have here a project that can make this is a usb hid to jvs when this work you can use this to emulate guns joysticks and much more

So I went ahead and made my own board. It seemed to go well the only issue now is that I get L2C camera error so I'm wondering is it because of the values used above?

see attached has anyone on here made one before. Where can I start a thread

Last edited:
the full set

So the board powers up and settings are all available but I get the L2C camera error and I think it's because the pistol board has issues.

The goal for me is to go down the USB route as I would like to use mame or demulshooter model 2

Last edited:
non of the pics work after refreshing each pic it finally works

Last edited:
Back