What's new
but will it run on a Capcom/Sega V2 JAMMA-JVS converter or is the power-draw still too high?

but will it run on a Capcom/Sega V2 JAMMA-JVS converter or is the power-draw still too high?
I really hope it would run with the stock Capcom IO, for me that's a major attraction to a multi cart over a NetDIMM.

Adding a NetDIMM complicates the hardware needed...
  • Separate JVS power supply
  • Pi Force (or other NetBoot solution)
Nothing is easier than putting a cart based Naomi into a JAMMA cab using the Capcom IO.

When will it be released
Looks like you missed pre orders? Don’t know when the second round will go live?
Damn it, how did I miss out on this?! Noooooo!!!!!!!!
but you did make the Namco System 12 multi pre order right?
Dude are you serious I missed that too?!? ?( X/ What is going on???? You guys are gonna have to stop this, revamp the website, the latest posts column on the right should solely be highlighting important posts regarding multis and related topics only.

ROFL

Unless @PascalP is messing with you - I missed it too, and I am pretty sure i didn't.

Matt
Pick one :D

AE3AB62D-940A-4920-A858-2A705CE1F7A2.jpeg

That fake twitter account is on some hater bullshit.

Hello my friends.

It seems to me that if you have a Dreamcast, you almost have a Naomi. Interesting would be a PGM Multicart.

As of right now there is no NAOMI multi
To my extreme dismay... Wasn't the board connector part of the issue?
Like we would be required to sac a real Naomi cart at minimum (perhaps even a specific one like Melty Blood for a larger/more flexible address/load space)?

Back