What's new
For Sale

bagheera369

Champion
Reaction score
Hey guys!

So a friend picked up this School of Ragnarok Cabinet recently, and but is not an arcade guy himself. He got it for me, thinking it was something I could use, but unfortunately, I'm full up.

It's missing the monitor, and the computer, but has all the I/O's and control boards. The bezel, and front glass are there, just not in the pictures.

So my questions to the community are, who can use this, and what should it be priced at, fairly?

I am willing to be there for shipping, via whatever company you want, and happy to help find this a home, where it can be loved, and hopefully either restored to working, or converted to something worthwhile.

I look forward to being educated, and thank everyone for the help!

Attachments

• 6153366481.jpg
    6153366481.jpg
    665.6 KB · Views: 92
  • FullSizeR1.jpg
    FullSizeR1.jpg
    352.5 KB · Views: 97
  • FullSizeR2.jpg
    FullSizeR2.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_00331.jpg
    IMG_00331.jpg
    646.2 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_00381.jpg
    IMG_00381.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_00391.jpg
    IMG_00391.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_00401.jpg
    IMG_00401.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_00411.jpg
    IMG_00411.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_00421.jpg
    IMG_00421.jpg
    696.7 KB · Views: 88
I know the chances are pretty low, but if you end up going to junk it or part it out, I'd be interested in that CP. I'm 99% sure that's the same cab as Theatrhythm / Dissidia, and it'd be nice to be able to use mine for more than one game!

If there is interest in parting it out, I'm willing to do that too, but priority has to be given to someone willing to keep the cabinet whole.

I don't know...I don't have a manual. @rewrite Can you help us out with this? Monitor size, and Cabinet dimensions?

I don't know...I don't have a manual. @rewrite Can you help us out with this? Monitor size, and Cabinet dimensions?
Im pretty sure its a 22", and I already have all the parts for from a P&D setup including the touch monitor. And my buddy just hooked it up with SOR so Im really inclined to get this from you, maybe with something else to make shipping price worthwhile.
This cab looks nice. I have the control panel base of it. If you want make a custom panel, I can try.
Oh man, that would be awesome. Will let you if I I get this.

Alright...PM incoming.

Derick2k has first dibs, and I will work with him on it
Anyone else, feel free to line up behind him, and anyone with a thought as to valuation, please feel free to chime in still.

Last edited:
That’s a beautiful cab..redo the panel and put a TTX2 in there:).... is the cab metal or wood?

Metal...and it is beautiful....but it's' standup,which makes it completely out of place here, and i'm overloaded as it is.

i think its the same as a final fantasy one and probably similar to a P&D so i think it will work. im thinking this is going next to my FF cab :). Lets see if we can make it work.

Same exterior cabs, except color, and control panels....interior, I have no idea...sent you a pm

Back