What's new
Mark your items as sold

bagheera369

Champion
Reaction score
Ok folks...so I ran into an opportunity, and am going to have to part with a couple things.

First up is my M72 Multi, on a Legend of Hero Tonma boardset, with rotary selector.

This was not a cheap board set......I'm into it for more than i wanted be....970$ to be exact.

I'm starting it there, will include the max insurance the post office will let me add, and shipping anywhere in the US. Outside of the US, I will work with you, to the best of my ability.

If this is unfair, or unsustainable, I trust my family here to let me know.

Board is super clean, and a factory conversion from Image Fight, to Hero Tonma, as it has both Irem Seal stickers on it.

I'd like this to go to a good home, where it will be loved and cherished. I will have pics up for it tomorrow night.

Seems about right, M72 are going for around $6-700. You might get lucky and get one on yaj a little cheaper, but not by much.

GLWTS - but im sure someone will snag it up quickly.

Last edited:
Thanks boss! It was super easy working with you, and I hope we can do it again in the future!

What did it sell for?

Rule 5: We ask that once an item has been sold that you leave the price so that people may refer to it in the future. If you keep a running thread simply list it in the first post somewhere.

Um...dude....the price is listed on the ad....if it would have sold for a different amount, than asking price, I would have updated the information.

Back