What's new
For Sale
I wish I could do more plastic, but I'm not well versed in a lot of it outside of acryllic

I wish I could do more plastic, but I'm not well versed in a lot of it outside of acryllic
Gotcha. I was looking at the CP end caps on the SC-25. They're pretty similar to the SC-19 ones but not quite the same.

May have another project soon and if so I know you've worked on them before :)

Gotcha. I was looking at the CP end caps on the SC-25. They're pretty similar to the SC-19 ones but not quite the same.

May have another project soon and if so I know you've worked on them before :)
FYI I have done those in metal before lol. Not sure if they're worth the cost. If you're trying to repair cracks- that's probably in your wheelhouse tbh! It's not as bad as you'd think

FYI I have done those in metal before lol. Not sure if they're worth the cost. If you're trying to repair cracks- that's probably in your wheelhouse tbh! It's not as bad as you'd think
This is cigarette burns. They're thankfully really solid, but bumpy all over the one surface on each.

I may have to hit you up for them regardless! Ten years searching for the thing, I want to restore it right!

I'm sure it's not gonna be cheap, but could you/would you be interested in making metal replacements for plastic control panel bezels/surrounds? Like the Neo 25/29, for example. The plastic is insanely brittle, and it'd be interesting if a sturdier, metal replacement were available.

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 84
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 80
By chance would you have a surplus of just random jpn/candy cab screws/bolts? My entire windy cab needs new screws once I get to that stage, they dont need to be perfect, but just not stripped and rusted. Once I get the list together I could send over what I need.

Sold a few over the last few years. Are you looking for just the chute, or any other bits?
My awsd is missing the metal chute inside of the control panel. I can PM you with pictures later if you like. I'd love to get this machine coin op ready

Back