What's new
For Sale
By chance would you have a surplus of just random jpn/candy cab screws/bolts? My entire windy cab needs new screws once I get to that stage, they dont need to be perfect, but just not stripped and rusted. Once I get the list together I could send over what I need.
I keep them for restores- but I have *really* good luck at my local Ace Hardware. They have a great metric selection!

Still interested in exploring a Neo 25 surround if you're up for a chat!

Shout out to @Battlesmurf for sharing his time and talents with the community. Received this perfect E3 door from him and it was perfect. Great work!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230117_200004_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230117_200004_WhatsApp.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 89
  • Screenshot_20230117_195952_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230117_195952_WhatsApp.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot_20230117_195952_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230117_195952_WhatsApp.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot_20230117_200004_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230117_200004_WhatsApp.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 88
sure. Can't remember if I reached out or not. Feel free to ping me if not!

You did, thank you! I still have getting those measurements to you on my radar, the timing for me to visit the current location of the cab hasn't worked out so far. -_-

Bump again. Thanks for all of the love fellas!

Side note: if anybody wants some pointers on how to make this stuff or places to look- feel free to DM/PM me. CAD skills and access to laser cutting equipment, much less a lot of the welding stuff will definitely help but I can provide some guidance if needed.

Thanks guys!

Very cool, looking forward to blast and NNC items as I’m cleaning up some of those now and I’m sure I’ll need a few things once I get it all sorted 👍

Do You have (or can you make) an Egret 3 service door?
Honestly one of the most asked for things- service doors. I always kinda wonder how ops and things lose em to begin with lol.

Anyways- bump! I have some OEM MVS U4 doors, an OEM New Astro Door, and some 1:1 Taito/E2/AWSD/E3 doors.

Thanks!

Hello!

It did not. I didn't have anything like that in my cabinets and there was a fella that volunteered and went ghost.

I borrow a *ton* of parts. The shortest- probably a day. The longest- I think I had a bracket for about 4 months or so as there were questions about 1:1 fitment with customers cabs that required a little trial and error. Typically- I like to have stuff in and out as fast as possible. I'd imagine if it's a simple part it would be closer to the fast times.

Thanks dude!

Back