What's new
Want To Buy

KC-Slater

Student
Reaction score
The pins broke off of my NAOMI BIOS chip that I use with my Pi Net Boot setup and I need another one.

Does anyone have one for sale?

Well, you should just get yourself a programmer and burn a blank chip yourself of whatever bios you need.

If you are in the arcade hobby, I would say it is almost mandatory to have a programmer, even if it seems like a one time use device

I'm a total n00b when it comes to much of this stuff -- I don't have the first idea as to what to buy or how much it would cost. Can anyone suggest a decent programmer?

@skate323k137 I can cover shipping (should fit in a small padded envelope, no?) It's either getting one from someone on this forum or eBay, and I'd prefer to go this route.

I'm sure someone on the east coast can help. If not I'm from the west in Vanvouver

I'm a total n00b when it comes to much of this stuff -- I don't have the first idea as to what to buy or how much it would cost. Can anyone suggest a decent programmer?

@skate323k137 I can cover shipping (should fit in a small padded envelope, no?) It's either getting one from someone on this forum or eBay, and I'd prefer to go this route.
I'm sure someone in CA can get ya. Shipping from US to Canada starts at like $15 now even for a small padded envelope :/

Back