What's new
I keep getting stuck at the Omar boss. Is there a way to upgrade your chocolate life bar?

35-E5-A69-A-4-A42-4-E45-A547-41-FD04-F7-F211.jpg

All of this is the long version of saying, I feel pretty bad that I didn't speak up.
Big respect for your whole post and how honest you were. All I can say is as someone who sells stuff to arcade nerds you're the kind of customer I'd love to make happy, and nothing you said would remotely make me think I shouldn't do business with you.

Big respect for your whole post and how honest you were. All I can say is as someone who sells stuff to arcade nerds you're the kind of customer I'd love to make happy, and nothing you said would remotely make me think I shouldn't do business with you.
Thanks dude. Really glad to hear that. I try not to be a pain in the butt! haha

To add, there were also hard working sellers like Matsu off the radar that imported quality hand picked cabinets, fully cleaned and repaired. Those cabs and that level of service are long gone.

It's also known that a large # of candies weren't "dumped" in Mexico. Over 150 Q25s and 200 Mini Cute were manifested from JP to a large Mexican/South American arcade chain in the early 2000s. It is how my Q25 made it to the US via a group buy after that chain shutdown. Not to mention Capcom Mexico S.A. DE C.V. surviving less than 3 years due to all the theft, corruption, and illegal practice. The chain had thousands of cabs beaten down, rusted to death, and went who knows where. It's why over the last 20 years they have been coming out of the woodwork. The majority requiring restoration. Sadly, a lot it has been a tainted history in the industry.

"Dumping" was probably the wrong word to use (I did not literally mean "they sent them to Mexico/LATAM to get junked"), but I do appreciate the history lesson! Had no idea about the shady history of Capcom Mexico.

Matsu is definitely worth mentioning as he is highly regarded for the quality of cabinets he delivered back in the day.

This is interesting to me. Years ago I bought an Astro from a guy named Jim Shewmaker out of Santa Ana California. It was several months where he kept giving me the run-around, and it got to where I could see he was selling all kinds of shit on ebay, and refused to refund my money. Then he told me the cab should be arriving on a certain day and that it was shipped with "Van Lines." The day came and went. I tried to call him again (I had spoken to him earlier that day) and the number was no longer in service. I called the cops out there in Santa Ana (I am in Austin Tx) and I was basically told it was 'buyer beware' and they couldn't do anything about it.

I threatened to sue him and all he did was refund half of my money. It's been almost 20 years (2004) since this happened, so there's nothing the cops would do at this point, but its good to see that they will actually get off their butts to do something about internet fraud now.

IANAL, but considering the amount of money at play ($5000) there might be more of a possibility that something could happen here. The fact that the OP seems to be based in Canada might complicate matters, though. Consider the curious case of the custom Batmobile; the buyer attempted to file a case of breach of contract and fraud in CA (where they reside), but the case was dismissed by the judge, citing that CA was the improper venue for the suit (the builder lives in another state). This seems to imply that OP would need to file the case in CA, and likely need a lawyer based in California to facilitate the action. Considering what the average rates for legal representation are these days, I wonder if it is worth it, even considering the fact that the goods owed amount to $5000. But, perhaps it is worth it to hold Omar accountable if nothing else.

Here is the email I sent to Michelle Bianchi about how I do not want Beltmann to proceed anymore with attempts to pick up the cab from his house. I also instructed them to send me a full refund in which she said they will do that for me. Michelle is nothing but professional and a great asset to the arcade community:)

Good news! Michelle also added Omar to the scammers list and he will not be able to export or import anymore arcade related items moving forward with Beltmann.

Here are the screenshots for reference with date and time stamps on top left hand corner. I'm not messing around man! You screwed the wrong guy!

Thanks

Dekken

"Dumping" was probably the wrong word to use (I did not literally mean "they sent them to Mexico/LATAM to get junked"), but I do appreciate the history lesson! Had no idea about the shady history of Capcom Mexico.

Matsu is definitely worth mentioning as he is highly regarded for the quality of cabinets he delivered back in the day.

IANAL, but considering the amount of money at play ($5000) there might be more of a possibility that something could happen here. The fact that the OP seems to be based in Canada might complicate matters, though. Consider the curious case of the custom Batmobile; the buyer attempted to file a case of breach of contract and fraud in CA (where they reside), but the case was dismissed by the judge, citing that CA was the improper venue for the suit (the builder lives in another state). This seems to imply that OP would need to file the case in CA, and likely need a lawyer based in California to facilitate the action. Considering what the average rates for legal representation are these days, I wonder if it is worth it, even considering the fact that the goods owed amount to $5000. But, perhaps it is worth it to hold Omar accountable if nothing else.
Hi Kuzuo,

In my eyes it's worth it for sure because this idiot will not stop! He clearly has been doing this for years and using the same sad story to people like myself and others that have spoken up @ItsBobDudes @TodoRojo and some who have privately messaged too.

I am working very hard over here to get this done right. The arcade community will not tolerate him anymore. Michelle from Beltmann is fed up with him too.

This guy has to live with this actions for the rest of his life! $1 or $5500usd it does not matter because the principle is the same, theft is theft and stealing is stealing period.

Thanks

Dekken

I have dealt with @Dekken in the past hes a really chill and sincere guy and I always take time to answer any of his questions on stuff within my means.

I want to just say that I am really sorry that you are having to even deal with shit like this.
I cant really understand why people think its okay to just do these kinds of things to people personally.
Your are in my thoughts and kudos to Michelle she always does her best so glad to hear they are refunding and adding the shipper to a suspicion/black list.

At the end of the day we are all just trying to do something to have some fun honestly the amount of energy that is sometimes wasted with bum deals and lame excuses just kinda seems like a total waste of all parties energy and burns me up sometimes. So idk thats just my two cents what comes around goes around and karma and etc etc.

You did what you needed to do.

I dont usually like to speak out much in other parties matters much but knowing Dekken I figured I would say a word or two.

I have dealt with @Dekken in the past hes a really chill and sincere guy and I always take time to answer any of his questions on stuff within my means.

I want to just say that I am really sorry that you are having to even deal with shit like this.
I cant really understand why people think its okay to just do these kinds of things to people personally.
Your are in my thoughts and kudos to Michelle she always does her best so glad to hear they are refunding and adding the shipper to a suspicion/black list.

At the end of the day we are all just trying to do something to have some fun honestly the amount of energy that is sometimes wasted with bum deals and lame excuses just kinda seems like a total waste of all parties energy and burns me up sometimes. So idk thats just my two cents what comes around goes around and karma and etc etc.

You did what you needed to do.

I dont usually like to speak out much in other parties matters much but knowing Dekken I figured I would say a word or two.
Thank you so much Gndzero for your thoughts and concerns. You are definitely a cool seller. I have so much respect for you, for what you have brought to this arcade community and that will never be forgotten.

I am trying to stay positive but this is a lot to take in....

As long as we can enjoy games, laugh and help each other I am in it for the long haul:)

Thanks

Dekken

I didn't take it that way at all from ya. Just wanted to put some context on how machines have been trickling out of their since about 2005 to present. Plus, many don't know about that JLand import of Q25s and MiniCute.

Came across this and then saw Bob's story. That's so fucked up. For you have waited so long, there's no way I would have waited that long if I was in your situation. I was debating getting a cab in the future. I will definitely need to have eagle eyes now as this is something I don't want to go through. Shit is unfair when so much money is involved when someone spends it passionately on a hobby. I recently had a shitty experience when I got my CPS2 from Mexico, board A came shattered and the board was rusted but working. The seller was unresponsive and getting a refund took a lot of hounding and I had to open a case (ebay) to get it. Never let a transaction go past it's protection date. Hope you get your money back bro.

@tonyt76 is up to be canonized for sainthood now.
Omar went on social media, discord and AP and made me out to be a scammer. Lots of people believed him and it got me kicked and banned. I have never taken a penny from anyone. The immature kids here call me a flipper, but the reality is I get a bug up my ass when I see something new/cool, buy it, then sell it so I can recoup my money to buy something new. I am not a wealthy person, nor do I have an attachment to material things. I am very compulsive/impulsive with my decision making, which I'm sure you all knew already.

@Dekken I'm very sorry that this happened to you. I hope you get the justice that you deserve.

Last edited:
The immature kids here call me a flipper, but the reality is I get a bug up my ass when I see something new/cool, buy it, then sell it so I can recoup my money to buy something new.
to be honest, you snatched a good "member" price and then flip it... it's hard to keep straight face to original seller though.
No judging but that's the main reason why people think you are flipper.

to be honest, you snatched a good "member" price and then flip it... it's hard to keep straight face to original seller though.
No judging but that's the main reason why people think you are flipper.
I get it. I don’t do it to make a profit. I need to make money to spend money.

But you’re totally right. I can’t fix the past but I can do better moving forward.

Omar went on social media, discord and AP and made me out to be a scammer. Lots of people believed him and it got me kicked and banned. I have never taken a penny from anyone. The immature kids here call me a flipper, but the reality is I get a bug up my ass when I see something new/cool, buy it, then sell it so I can recoup my money to buy something new. I am not a wealthy person, nor do I have an attachment to material things. I am very compulsive/impulsive with my decision making, which I'm sure you all knew already.

@Dekken I'm very sorry that this happened to you. I hope you get the justice that you deserve.

This post is about Omar and people have discussed about tony already. Stop it now or we'll delete posts. Thanks.

my brother in christ, he literally came in and started talking about himself.

Back