What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was tempted to order 2, but that would leave 1 less unit for my fellow neo geo, arcade nerds. Or will the number of units, specified in the interest post, be enforced? Anyway I'll just wait for my next turn, in case i want another one. ^^

Ordered one too, if there's 100 ppl in front of me as I'm on page 24, I assume I have to wait for the next batches?

bring-the-noise.jpg

Nice!!!!!

I commented in the order, but to follow trend... ordered (1) MVS, pre-order thread on August, 27, 2016.

In the order, I believe I listed April, rather than August, in error.

Can't wait!!!

Here's an interesting thought.

I wonder how far down the list these 100 boards will go. Considering that some of the first 100 replies are for the AES version, and some of the posts are fake or the person is not interested anymore, or doesn't check the forum anymore, or can't afford it right now, or whatever.

I'm curious to know what post number the last one is sold to.

Could be in the 200 to 300 or higher rage I would guess.

I think Aldo is going to get mad if he has to validate all the dates that people randomly typed:D

Any pics available of the final shell? Sticker? Would be awesome to see... Thanks again! Really looking forward to it!!

Darksoft delivers again, another milestone, Three (3) Arcade Multi releases in 1 year!!!!!!!!!

Could be 4 releases, with the AES version, who knows :D

LIKE A BOSS!!!!!!! The man never stops working!!!!!!
giphy.gif

AES version is not ready yet. We still need protos, though I suspect it won't be long.

Digging this one up from the depths of page 109...

-Redbook audio soundtrack hacks (like MSU-1)
I prefer not to elaborate on that one .....facts will show if it was worth the wait.... :thumbup:
other ideas? Real time debugging for developers, graphic editor/viewer, music player, etc.

We have also in mind converting games from other platforms to work for NeoGeo, but that would be later... No need to say that those games will only work on my cart, not on converted NG cart nor NeoSD.
Any chance you'll finally spill the beans on your conversion idea now that the preorder is up??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back