What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
Digging this one up from the depths of page 109...

We have also in mind converting games from other platforms to work for NeoGeo, but that would be later... No need to say that those games will only work on my cart, not on converted NG cart nor NeoSD.
Any chance you'll finally spill the beans on your conversion idea now that the preorder is up??
Darksoft apparently has to watch what he says... every little nugget of plans are found and brought to light :D

The most likely would be games other similar 68000 based SNK hardware, but looking at hardware specs some older Taito Hardware used similar CPUs and sound processors to the MVS such as the F1 and B-system hardware. There were a lot of games that used a 68000 CPU with a Z80 sound chip though, so who knows what he has up his sleeve :D

I'm just excited to get the MultiMVS to play MVS games.

Ordered. Hopefully I'll make the first batch. Cheaper than I was expecting. What is the MMC we need for a full neo geo set, and also, is there going to be a mini marquee for this?

no mini marquee planned. but with the active sers we have here....you never know :thumbsup:

A 16gb Microsd should be good. I'm ure someone will release a pack.

is there going to be a mini marquee for this?
Personally I don't feel the multi needs its own mini marquee, as I would just use the marquees of the games loaded onto the cart in my cab instead.

That being said I feel we NEED a proper/standard cart/spine label made up, something like "Darksoft Multi MVS NGH420" would do nicely (see below). :D
search
bangbanglabels01.jpg

is there going to be a mini marquee for this?
Personally I don't feel the multi needs its own mini marquee, as I would just use the marquees of the games loaded onto the cart in my cab instead.
That being said I feel we NEED a proper/standard cart/spine label made up, something like "Darksoft Multi MVS NGH420" would do nicely (see below). :D
search
bangbanglabels01.jpg
@CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES can you show us what you got for us? A video or couple of pics would be nice :)

I were the fourth dude replying at the thread so I'm not going to loose the oportunity to grab a brand new Darksoft cart for my two slot MVS machine :thumbup:

Also, Mr. Dark, remember you're invited to watch a FCB match at Nou Camp whenever you want ;)

Personally I don't feel the multi needs its own mini marquee
what about a little LCD screen the size of a mini-marquee that displayed the marquee of the currently loaded game :D
Someone had done a similar project years ago done with 4 digital photo frames in a 4-slot cab. Would be neat to see an updated version that could choose the games based on what's chosen on the multi.

I were the fourth dude replying at the thread so I'm not going to loose the oportunity to grab a brand new Darksoft cart for my two slot MVS machine :thumbup:

Also, Mr. Dark, remember you're invited to watch a FCB match at Nou Camp whenever you want ;)
I'm sorry Nou what? :whistling:

If i included my username in my order is that good enough? i didn't include a date as I have long forgotten it,
Earlier you said PM aldo
I Know not of this aldo you speak of

Hmmm,I haven’t commented on here and have been more of a lurker( I also have a 3 month old too). Should I post my interest in the AES version here? I have also been interested in the MVS version but didn’t post it. Where and how do I pre order when the next opportunity arrives? I previously ordered the Cps2 kit. Keep up the great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back