What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
neo drift out , fatal fury special , WindJammers , super Dodge ball

Doesn't Garou use the NEO-SMA for some of its AI? Which is why it's so broken on the 161-in-1. A couple people have already requested it but this would be a good thing to specifically check.

Slug X
Blazing Star
Showdown II
Sengoku 3

Good variety of play types and sprites.

So what I want to know now is what three or four games would you like to see demonstrated? I'll make a list from your answers and get started on the video!
Crysis 2, duhhhh......

No, I'm kidding. But I wouldn't be surprised if you and Darksoft could make it work (given enough time). I have personal faves, but I think it is more important overall to demo iconic SNK games. Would help bring in more demand. I know that sounds silly given all the folks that are clamoring for this. But want to be sure you and Darksoft are rewarded. I suspect whatever demo video will be posted on many retro sites. Maybe Paradise might post a link to it and those hardcore fighting games players might decide to pick up a Neo Geo board, Supergun, and the multi (some might even get a cab!) So with that said:

1. Samurai Shodown V Special
  2. Metal Slug 5 or X
  3. Puzzle Bobble/Bust-a-Move
  4. Magician Lord
  5. Potential BONUS: SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos (for the cross pollination with Capcom fans)

King of Fighters 2000

Mahjong Kyoretsuden

metal slug 3

Ninja Combat

in this order to show some of the highest meg counts and the least

Would like to see loading times of the games which take the longest, short and average time

Quick question!

Do I need unibios to get into AES mode on my MVS and change language etc...? You've probably said this somewhere but I'm a bit dopey sometimes and can't find things.

Really pumped :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back