What's new
... or better : scan the manual for us to try and help :) :) :)
Doing that as well. But will take some time. 39 pages with two inserts and one fold out. Going to scan the fold out wiring harness diagram first, but that's also the most challenging due to its size.

Should i unsoldered and dump the sound roms? Say the magic world! :)
It is what it is, so not much point... Sockets on yours are not normal, and those are from the old game...

The question is, was this a factory conversion and the sound roms are re-used or done somewhere sloppy that did not change the sound roms...

I actually had this same passing thought last week, and I'm glad there is someone here taking on the endeavor of making one.

Struggled a bit to scan the documentation, but wasn't able to work on it much this pasts weekend due to work and life getting in the way of what's important. Still working on it, issue is my scanner is one I picked up to handle documents when I bought a house and it's difficult to get a clean scan from a manual of this size.

Still struggling with scanning. Am now understanding why all the PDFs of old manuals are so janky. Worse case, I cut the binding... but would prefer not to do so.
IMAG0002.png

I used to have access to a nice copier at work where I could put a full manual in and it would scan it all and spit out a PDF ... did a lot of pinball manuals in the early 2000 that way! bliss. I feel your pain!

Back