What's new
For Sale
@Mitsurugi-w have you considered going through @Derick2k for NOS ones? He seems to be able to order as long as it’s a large order, something I doubt you’d have issue with judging by the interest in this one.
Not cost effective Im afraid, Mitsu needs a super large quantity I think like 1,500-2,000, and my contact would not lower the price from $2.50 per, 2K would be a $5K order plus shipping.

Yep. No way I'm fronting that cost. We did try to negotiate tho.

@Mitsurugi-w have you considered going through @Derick2k for NOS ones? He seems to be able to order as long as it’s a large order, something I doubt you’d have issue with judging by the interest in this one.
Not cost effective Im afraid, Mitsu needs a super large quantity I think like 1,500-2,000, and my contact would not lower the price from $2.50 per, 2K would be a $5K order plus shipping.
Hello Derick2k I am sorry to boring you but I sent you MP 3 dyas ago.

Hello @Derick2k

I see you are connnected an I try to contact since some of days and I have any answer. Could you contact me please?

THX

mayday tower control...help me @Derick2k.
Alright bro, I dont like shipping internationally and plus with all the BS going on right now with the Covid19 its gotten worse to ship stuff. I only have the 322s, and can only send you enough for 1 Sys16 multi, Ill PM you.

Back