What's new
For Sale
Hey All, I've been gone for a while dealing with stuff IRL, but plan to get back to the site/hobby soon.

I have a huge backlog of PMs so gonna take a while to respond not just on this, but other topics.

I should have enough eproms to cover the current interest.

Shipping costs as a whole has gotten ridiculous, specially international. I will give sales preference on the remaining stock to those that I can ship locally to (within the US).

I can still give anyone an international shipping quote if they want, please send a PM, if anyone wants to do a group purchase that might save you some $$ in shipping fees/taxes, etc..

So yeah, just shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Hey All, I've been gone for a while dealing with stuff IRL, but plan to get back to the site/hobby soon.

I have a huge backlog of PMs so gonna take a while to respond not just on this, but other topics.

I should have enough eproms to cover the current interest.

Shipping costs as a whole has gotten ridiculous, specially international. I will give sales preference on the remaining stock to those that I can ship locally to (within the US).

I can still give anyone an international shipping quote if they want, please send a PM, if anyone wants to do a group purchase that might save you some $$ in shipping fees/taxes, etc..

So yeah, just shoot me a PM if you are interested.
Hey good to see you man! Please take your time.. My friend didnt realize that my post was quite old (and you and me already discussed this via PM before).
I am not in need of any more 27C322. Real life can be tough as a brick wall sometimes man, take all the time you need for recovery.. we´ll be here with cake for ya when youre back! :D
Be safe @Derick2k

Any chips left? Was thinking about maybe 30 for the pgm boards.
I do, but the main issue for me is the cost of shipping/customs fee, etc.. I could check what the total would be if want.
Ah I see, these ship from the US? Then itll prolly be really expensive with shipping and customs to Sweden :/
Most likely.@RGB @Mrhide Your orders are shipped. :) Tracking numbers sent via PM.
Hey, I could also use 30 for those PGM's.
Maybe you could send 60 to @bytestorm and we could share the shipping costs depending on what it ends up to?
I would be up for 20 as well if we're doing swedish group buys...

If there are any left, I'll take 10.
If you still need, let me know, I might have enough left, someone bought a large chunk of what I had left.

I might be able to get another large order done with the supplier if they have any left, but it would have to be at least 250 pcs.

Ill check, i need to do list of commonly used eproms to order for myself, so will check with him.

If anyone else is looking for other types let me know and will send him the list to see what he has.

I'd like to snag 5x 27c322 if that's available.

I would take 10 to 20 of each of 27c010, 27c4096, 27c322 if your supplier has any available.

I'll be interested in some hn27c4096 and 27c010 depending on price

Cool, dibs on 27C010's and 27C4096's (I don't need many). If you can get a general availability list from your guy with prices would be cool.

Let me check what else is needed for my projects. I am thinking some 27C800's, 27C801's, 27C4000's.

Appreciate all you do brutha!

sorry for this dumb question, what is used? required for multi 16B?

Seeing that stock list: I would take 10 hn27c4096 and I could actually do with 50 27C322. Any luck with stock on the 8mbit chips 27C080/27C800/27C801?

sorry for this dumb question, what is used? required for multi 16B?
Buy the multi with the EPROM's. It will cost you less. EPROM's will ship with the multi for no added charge. Buying separate EPROM's means extra shipping charge.

Eproms that come with the multi are used and repainted. You will get piece of mind buying NOS chips that they will work the first time. I can't guarantee all 17 eproms will work when they get to you. I'll always make sure to get you replacements if you do find bad ones though that will delay things.

TBH I would prefer you source your own eproms but will continue offering eproms as a service though they will always be used chips.

@Mitsurugi-w have you considered going through @Derick2k for NOS ones? He seems to be able to order as long as it’s a large order, something I doubt you’d have issue with judging by the interest in this one.

Back