What's new
For Sale

mr^o^big

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi fellas , I can do panels and metal stuffs I just need the original or measures , I did already a lot of différents panels "jaleco pony II/III/IV , Sega table13/city/aero city/astro to nnc/lindberg , Capcom cute/status , taito egret 29/2/3/sd/vewlix , g balance , namco blanc/noir cabinet/cyberlead .... many others ^^ , see ya

Mr BIG
Ps:I have a supplier for cpo or peint on steel I'll upload the vid later

Welcome!

Please post some of your work. I would love to get some custom panels made for my vewlix cab.

do you have by any chance a SNK Super Neo 29 control panel?

I'd take the following:

2x - Super Neo 29 - 2 player panel /6 buttons each
3x - Super Neo 29 - blank panel (just cabinet mounting studs, or carriage bolt holes if easier)

Taito/egret2 - 1 player panel /6 buttons
Taito/egret2 -2 player panel /6 buttons each
Taito/egret2 - blank panel (just carriage bolt holes)

I don't need artwork for anything...just the panels. I live in the usa, so would just need a price, and a shipping quote.

Thanks!

can you make a small panel for a small arcade stick?
hss-0136 i have a cad drawing of the original that needs to be slighly changed. it will need a stick stand out bracket also.

estimate price?

can you make a small panel for a small arcade stick?
hss-0136 i have a cad drawing of the original that needs to be slighly changed. it will need a stick stand out bracket also.

estimate price?
i would be in for this as well!
Normal stick mounting and normal 8 button placement ;)

i was going with 6 button ill post the cad drawing shortly

Last edited:
Thought about it, and I'd also be willing to help host a groupbuy if there are enough folks who need panels. If we could arrange one shipment to the states, and then ship out from there, it would probably be much cheaper for everyone. Just a thought.

Hi, update , for inquiries please send pm , if you have already a file for the layout please use millimeters :) , and use dwg/dxf or let me know and I check , for those who want to do their own overlay I provide the vector file at 1 scale (pdf/ai) , for long-distance customers if you want to do groupbuy for sharing sending fees it's not a problem and of course the price decrease with the numbers :) , have a good day

Mr BIG

Hi!

Do you have a picture of the super neo 29 panel?

Is this version? (I need it with only 3 buttons thought)

snk-super-neo-29-control-panel-bezel_1_57be52c521e53a4627ba58cb784ca482.jpg

Do you make custom panels for Vewlix cabs?

I would love to have the following made:

Blank panels with just the mounting studs to attach the panel to the cab.

Bishi Bashi (2P panel with overlay) similar to thise but for the vewlix ofcourse
Below pics are of a custom panel so you have an idea of what I am looking for, it was made by one of our members @codecrank for sega type cabs.

26289815602_836dcf3924_c.jpg

26290222902_4b9f3e5afd_b.jpg

2P panels with 7 buttons each like stock Taito panels, but with mounting posts for Seimitsu sticks instead of Sanwa; unless you can make a metal adapter plate to be able to install Seimitsu sticks on a oem Taito vewlix panel, I think you would sell a lot of these and would be easy to fabricate and ship.

Attachments

• 25246805612_5a56bb386f_c.jpg
    25246805612_5a56bb386f_c.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 34577940061_0e4bbf35a5_b (1).jpg
    34577940061_0e4bbf35a5_b (1).jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 63
Back