What's new
Want To Buy

Black IcE

Student
Reaction score
I am looking for a monitor bezel that will fit over a Sanwa PFX I just installed on my Naomi Universal. I know I can hit up VideotronicsUK, but I wanted check and see if anyone in the US has one first. Thanks for looking.

Did you have to change the brackets/mounting for the tube or did it drop right in?

It was a simple drop in. Should the same monitor surround work for both the curved and flat screens ?

I think there are three types of bezel for the NU/NC/NNC. My NNC has a tosh flat, however my 18 wheeler which was a UK import had a Sanwa monitor in it. There was a noticable difference between the two bezels.

I'm pretty sure the NNC bezel is going to be the correct one out of the three.The Naomi universal does have a Tosh tube as well but I'm not sure it's a pure flat.

any chance those bezels mount in a NAC??
Probably not unless NAC bezels match Blasts and Blasts match NNCs (anyone know if they do? Would be awesome). We could maybe figure it out? I have a Blast bezel I could measure and take pictures of.

I can verify that a NNC bezel does not interchange with a blast. I am not sure about Astro city though.

Net City bezels will only fit the Naomi line of cabs. So Naomi Universal, Net City and New Net City. This includes the upright gun and racing games that have a similar look.

Astro City bezels are unique as are Blast City bezels.

River Service sells a flat screen filler bezel for around 50 USD. It fits between the monitor and the original bezel:

https://www.rs2006.co.jp/e/29crt/

I think I've seen one fitted on an Astro and it looked pretty good.

Back