What's new
The coin reject kit gets my vote. It's not a complex project, and a good number of us could have probably created it; however, none of us actually bothered to even think about it. It's one of those things you didn't even know you wanted until it was available. Simple, but god damn is it clever and useful.

Related, but also the complete opposite product, I REALLY enjoy using this coin box on my supergun:

https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/cbox-coin-box.24824/#post-376374

It's from 2023, but I don't know if the guy who posted this originally on AP was the actual creator or not.

Guys, guys, guys. Read that first post. This is nomination time, so one nomination is enough to get it on the ballot and voting is in January!

Let's not post the same project over and over as a vote. Lets give everyone who worked on something a voice this year, and we'll vote later!

Last edited:
Can I nominate @neku ’s KI 1 & 2 recent work? I know DDP’s capturing a lot of everyone’s attention right now but let’s remember how freaking cool his KI mod work was before all this talk about “campaigns” & such. :thumbsup:

Thank you, but i am not sure i deserve anything it's not finalised yet, i am still working on it.

Wow! I just seen the dondonpachi project by @ekorz I am so hyped for that! I play the original from time to time. Deff adding that thread to my watchlist.

Thank you, but i am not sure i deserve anything it's not finalised yet, i am still working on it.
<---- mine is just a bunch of animated gifs (...currently) :P
At least you've released some stuff even if it's not all done yet!
And I wouldn't be too concerned about it, this is just fun recognition. Chances are I'll also do updates, post-release, that bleed into the future year(s). It's hard to draw that line.

Theres no way I can decide between the DDP Campaign Ver by @ekorz and the 161-1 MVS upgrade per @rewrite / @ack (and I probably forgot some other people involved with that one).
@ack and @Vortex did all of the smart stuff! @ArcadeTV made the cool new menu too. I'm just assembling things, ha.

Shouldn't we vote for things that have actually been released?

If so my vote goes to @FrancoB for his coin eject mod.
If not, very to tempted to vote for @ekorz and his work on Dodonpachi Campaign Ver. (could also be a good nominate for 2024).

Back