What's new
A new firmware has been released for the BlueSCSI adding CD support and it works fine on the CPS3

I’m running it straight off the SCSI connector with a 15cm cable and it doesn’t require external power

Speed wise it seems a bit faster than an original CD drive. A full load of 3S took right around 40 mins
how to set it for multi cps3 please?

Hey guys. Happy Holidays. Just wondering if anyone here can recommend an SD2SCSI adapter for a CPS3 set up? The set up came with a CD drive I want to upgrade it. I see the Zulu that was mentioned a few post back. Can someone confirm?

😊

ZuluSCSI is the replacement for the SCSI2SD from the same developer

BlueSCSI is a lower cost option built around a small Arduino, fully open source and you can also build it yourself if you want

Yes that’s the official store for the ZuluSCSI and yes existing ribbon/power cables will work

You may not need the separate power cable, power through the ribbon cable is often enough for these

Just received my zuluscsi today. Quick question. I see there's a micro USB on there. After I format card. Do I connect to pc to assign as cd rom with the utility. Or is this all written to to sd card? Thanks. Looking forward to trying this out

Just received my zuluscsi today. Quick question. I see there's a micro USB on there. After I format card. Do I connect to pc to assign as cd rom with the utility. Or is this all written to to sd card? Thanks. Looking forward to trying this out
I'm not 100% positive with the zulu, but with the scsi2sd you need to connect the board to a computer over usb to set the drive settings like device ID and what not.

You should be able to follow my step-by-step. I didn't have to mess with drive assignments.

Back