What's new

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
I want to give some well deserved positive feedback to RGB for his amazing, quality products, and super fast delivery. Love the HAS kit.

Last edited:
Ditto on HAS from RGB. Priced well, shipped, and packaged great with quality extras.

Reactions: RGB
I felt I needed to bump this. RGB is an amazing person to deal with. Truly professional. I really can't say enough good things about him. Top notch quality products, service, support, packaging and communication.

I had some shipped issues with my RECO order, RGB was great to work with.
Very helpful and willing to ship a replacement, he is truly a stand-up guy.

I would highly recommend his solutions, not only for the quality work that's gone into them, but the support/service you'll receive.

Thank you Mike!

For us newbies to this board, who/what is RGB so we can familiarize ourselves with his products and services?

RGB is the guy that is competing with Apple and Samsung regarding to the quality and aftersales ;)
I'm really fulfilled with his products :D

Guys, thank you for positive feedback! It was a please dealing with you, too.

@Yippikaye - let's not get carried away ;)

Oh oh, here we go again :D

Well, got some Recos and Saturn adapters from RGB, what can I say that hasnt already been said?! Not much and I hate to repeat myself.But I have to, RGB, thank you for the awesome products. Quality workmanship as usual brother. All I can say is, keep more projects/products coming. :thumbsup:

I bought two of RGBs HAS Superguns. Quick shipment, perfect packing, incredible product :thumbup:

Back